trawa

Autor Wątek: Nowe zasady  (Przeczytany 22460 razy)

0 użytkowników i 1 Gość przegląda ten wątek.

Offline Zimoch

Nowe zasady
« Odpowiedź #60 dnia: Styczeń 11, 2007, 09:41:17 pm »
Cytat: "MK"
Nic. Niestety.

Szkoda liczyłem na errate odnośnie strachu :/
y Zimoch

Offline dave8

Nowe zasady
« Odpowiedź #61 dnia: Maj 23, 2007, 11:28:10 pm »
Witam,

Ostatnio przegladalem troche stron o mordku z roznymi dodatkami i postanowilem wypisac i pozmieniac co ciekawszy ekwipunek i skille, prosilbym o jakis komentarz i ewentualne propozycje zmian

New Skills

Academic Skills:

Researcher
    Spellcaster Only: The Hero may henceforth roll 2 dice when randomly generating a Spell from thier applicable       Spell List and choose which result desired.

Adept
      Spellcaster Only: For all spells with a die-rolled variable such as number of hits or number of wounds          caused, the Hero always gets maximum possible effect from any one variable, choosing which variable with          each casting. For example, if a spell did D3 hits and each hit caused d3 Str2 wounds, the Adept may          choose to do 3 Str 2 hits that do d3 wounds each or d3 hits Str 2 hits that do 3 wounds each.

Learned Man     The Hero may roll 3 dice for all Leadership checks he is required to make and pick the 2 he wants. This          may be used to both pass and fail Leadership checks depending upon the players desire.

Shooting Skills:

Vitals Shot
   The warrior is adept at shooting where it hurts the most. He adds +1 to rolls on the Critical Wound effect          chart when using ranged attacks.

Crackshot
   The warrior is well able to place a shot where it is garaunteed to do damage. He may reroll failed to wound          rolls with all shooting weapons under all circumstances.

Fletcher
   The warrior makes his own arrows or bolts. When shooting a short bow, bow, longbow, elvenbow, crossbow,       repeater crossbow or crossbow pistol wounding hits are at +1 for rolls on the Injury Chart.

Heavy Pull    The warrior has trained to use a bow with a heavier draw. All attacks made by the warrior with any kind of           bow are at +1 Strength.

Strength Skills:

Precise Attack     1 Attack Only, +1 to hit, +1 S, no Weapon Bonuses, foe Stunned on a 2-5 on Injury Chart.

Strong Legs     The Hero may use Heavy Armor and a Shield without suffering Movement penalties.

Crusty Veteran
   The warrior has learned to compensate for his old injuries. Heros may ignore the side effect of one serious          injury chosen when the skill is taken (remove it from the roster or counteract any minuses with a plus),          Hirelings only leave the band on a role of '1' rather than 1 or 2. This skill may only be taken once.

Speed Skills:

Roll Dodge    The warrior can ignore the 2" Interception rule when charging in to HtH combat.

Fleet Footed    The warrior gains +1 to his base Movement (This may increase his movement beyond his racial maximum).

Sneaky     All enemy models halve thier Initiative range when trying to detect this model while he is Hidden.

Combat Skills:

Axe Master     The warrior may parry with normal axes as per normal parrying rules.

Fencing Master     The Parry rule is changed for this warrior, as follows: If he equals or beats an opponents attack roll,             it is parried. If he has two Parrying weapons, he may make two Parries or reroll a single failed parry.

Shield Smash     The warrior has trained to integrate his shield into his fighting style. When using a Shield or Buckler in HtH          he may make a single additional attack resolved at the warriors Strength. The Shield Smash cannot cause          critical hits.   +1 Attack

New Equipment:

Bracers     Wearer may Parry. Does not occupy users hands. May be used in conjunction with weapons that allow          parrys but not Bucklers or Shields(This item may be worn only by humans).
      Rarity 8,Cost 20gc

Black Arrow     One shot, non recoverable item. Anyone wounded by the Arrow is immediately put OoA regardless of          remaining wounds. Strength as Bow used to fire it.
      Rarity 8,Cost 20gc

Helm of Protection   The wearer is never Stunned, treating Stunned results as Knocked Down. Rarity 9,Cost 45gc

Bottle of Liqueur     May be used in the recovery phase. If used, owner is immune to fear until his next recovery phase.             Two uses each game, can be refilled for 5 gold crowns. Doesn't work on any hero immune to poison.
         Rarity 7,Cost 25gc

New Missile Weapons:

Daggers of Hurling     As throwing daggers, may be hurled up to the Users Strength x 3 in inches. No penalty for range or             moving.(Human Mercenaries may bought this weapon without using Weapon Expert skill)
         Rarity 10,Cost 55+2d6gc

New Hand to Hand Combat Weapons:

Sword of Speed     The bearer always strikes first, regardless of circumstance. If fighting an opponent with an identical             ability (such as a spear wielder), highest Initiative strikes first, ties roll off. User may Parry.(Human             Mercenaries may bought this weapon without using Weapon Training skill)
         Rarity 11,Cost 90gc

Hammer of Sigmar
    Doubles the wielders strength against true Undead or Chaos. Puts Vampires and Possessed Out of          Action with one successful unsaved wound.(Sisters of Sigmar and Witch Hunters only).
         Rarity 11,Cost 100gc

Falchion        Parry, Strength as user +1, -1 Initiative.(Human Mercenaries may bought this weapon without using          Weapon Training skill)
         Rarity 7,Cost 15gc

Offline Mistrz wałków :)

Nowe zasady
« Odpowiedź #62 dnia: Maj 24, 2007, 07:59:18 am »
Bardzo Ciekawe skille.
Nie podobaja mi sie tylko;

1.Adept.. Daje zbyt duze mozliwosci zucajacym czary. Dla przykłady wiewiórki w liczbie zawsze 12 to delikatna przesada!

2.Learned men. Zachwieje bardzo róznice miedzy bandami. Ludzie beda bardziej nierozbijalni niz krasnoludy. a przykładowe SoS juz zuełnie nie do rozbicia. 3 kostki z przerzutem!!!

3.Skile strzeleckie w połaczeniu z hunting arrows sa zbyt mocne.
Dla przykąładu strzał z łuku z S4 zadajacy na 5+ krytyki i na 3+ o.o.a to delikatna przesada. Dołózmy jeszcze do tego dark wenom i qiuck shoota i mamy karabin maszynowy który kładzie wszystkich.
Juz nie wspominajac o modelach z BS 6 (auto hits) i przerzutem woundowania. Tym sposobem mamy strzelców którzy co ture sa wstanie zamordowac po dwa modlele przeciwnika. To delikatna przesada.
Jesli sadzisz ze to sporo rozwojów to powiem jedynie tyle ze moim mysliwi z averlandu co turniej łapia po 7 rozwojów.. Własnie dzieki zabujczemu strzelaniu na obecne zasady.

Nowe noze terz sa lekko przesadzone. Z eagle aye i knife fighter otrzymujemy strzelca który generuje na ture po 3 rzutki na 18 cali. A to biorac pod uwagę brak modyfikatorów troszke za duzo :(
Kamil. (miszczu)

Offline dave8

Nowe zasady
« Odpowiedź #63 dnia: Maj 24, 2007, 10:59:53 am »
dobra to moje nowe propozycje sa nastepujace

usuwam skilla  adept

Fletcher The warrior makes his own arrows or bolts. When shooting a crossbow, repeater crossbow or crossbow pistol wounding hits are at +1 for rolls on the Injury Chart.

to po to zeby dac +1 do injury rowniez uzytkownikom kusz

Crackshot The warrior is well able to place a shot where it is garaunteed to do damage. He may reroll failed to wound rolls with all shooting weapons the second roll is made at -1S weapon modifier

Learned Man The Hero may roll 3 dice for all Leadership checks he is required to make and pick the 2 he wants. This may be used to both pass and fail Leadership checks depending upon the players desire. This skill cannot be taken by warband leader.

I nowe zasady do nozy

Daggers of Hurling As throwing daggers, may be hurled up to the Users Strength x 3 in inches. No penalty for range or moving. When you use this daggers you cannot combine both Eagle Eye and Knife Fighter you can only use one of this skills(Human Mercenaries may bought this weapon without using Weapon Expert skill)
Rarity 10,Cost 55+2d6gc

I jak lepiej teraz??

Offline Mistrz wałków :)

Nowe zasady
« Odpowiedź #64 dnia: Maj 24, 2007, 02:52:47 pm »
W lerned man wystarczy ograniczyć możliwość zdawania (dzięki temu skillowi) rout testów.

Jesli chodzi o noże ograniczył bym eagle aye.. Tłumacząc że sa zbyt lekkie aby rzucać nimi dalej niz 3 x Siła.

Flecher zmienił bym na +1 do rzutu na critical hits. Połączenie obecnego skilla z hunting arrows jest zbyt mocnym combo.
Kamil. (miszczu)

Offline dave8

Nowe zasady
« Odpowiedź #65 dnia: Maj 24, 2007, 03:20:53 pm »
ale do critical hits jest Vital Shot poza tym teraz Fletcher jest ograniczony do kusz i repeaterow a tam nie mozna miec Hunting Arrows wiec to tylko pozwala kusznikom miec jakies plusy w Injury

anything