trawa

Autor Wątek: Nowości Games Workshop  (Przeczytany 834662 razy)

0 użytkowników i 1 Gość przegląda ten wątek.

Offline Mistrz wałków :)

Odp: Nowości Games Workshop
« Odpowiedź #5130 dnia: Październik 15, 2011, 10:57:05 pm »
mnie tam jeszcze jedna rzecz Ciekawi.
Czy poza tlumem w elitach i innych slotach.. dojdzie do cudownego rozmnozenia w troopsach.
Bo jeśli nadal dex pozostanie przy biedo worriorach, to wszystkie inne cuda i tak nie mają sensu :/

Licze na chocby 2 wersie worriorow i np flejów + bezslotowe skaraby.

Tak aby dalo sie tez troche spamowo pograc.. a nie tylko na 20 modelach w wesji "kokos"
Kamil. (miszczu)

Offline matus_the_1st

« Odpowiedź #5131 dnia: Październik 15, 2011, 11:16:35 pm »
Jeszcze Immortale będą Troopsem.
A Warriorzy tańsi (i słabsi).

No i pewnie zgodnie z tradycją imienni będą robić z czegoś Troopsy.
o-o-o Spice must flow o-o-o

Offline Ketchup

« Odpowiedź #5132 dnia: Październik 16, 2011, 10:26:59 am »
Jeszcze Immortale będą Troopsem.
A Warriorzy tańsi (i słabsi).

No i pewnie zgodnie z tradycją imienni będą robić z czegoś Troopsy.
Tu są 2 wersje. Bo 1 rzeczywiście mówi, że immortale będą troopsem, a 2ga, że specjal odblokowuje ich jako troopsa.
ANWIL MISTRZ!!! In the grim darkness of the future, there is only ... Ketchup.

Offline Ketchup

« Odpowiedź #5133 dnia: Październik 16, 2011, 06:46:10 pm »
http://natfka.blogspot.com/2011/10/necron-force-organization-charts-and.html

Kolejna dawka informacji o necronach.
Opis jednostek, niektórych broni itp.
ANWIL MISTRZ!!! In the grim darkness of the future, there is only ... Ketchup.

Offline morkai

« Odpowiedź #5134 dnia: Październik 16, 2011, 07:27:41 pm »
Świetne figsy. Chociaż tym razem naoglądali się więcej "Kronik Riddicka" i "Gwiezdnych Wrót" zamiast "Terminatora" ;)

Offline el_piszczu

« Odpowiedź #5135 dnia: Październik 16, 2011, 07:32:00 pm »
zanosi się na kolejnego specjala, ulubieńca tłumów :wink:

Offline Wosho

« Odpowiedź #5136 dnia: Październik 17, 2011, 08:57:30 am »
Monolith nie daje zadnego bonusu do WBB nowego, szkoda  :sad:

Offline Emeryt

• Stolnik bracki
  • taki duży, a taki gruby.
    • Story of the Month - konkurs na fanfiki WH40.000
« Odpowiedź #5137 dnia: Październik 17, 2011, 09:21:33 am »
co z c'tanami cholera? znikają całkowicie z fluffu necronów, czy tylko z armylista?

Offline Raca

« Odpowiedź #5138 dnia: Październik 17, 2011, 09:25:10 am »
Ponoc wg. nowego fluffu necroni zabili c'tan
Istnieja teraz tylko w formie 'shardow' i ich uwiezona przez necronow esencja wystepuje jako odpowiedniki c'tan w elitach w nowym dexie, moga miec rozne moce a sa nieco gorsi ponoc statami do zeszlego dexu
To ma wyjasniac ich slabe w stosunku do fluffu staty w starym dexie
Ponoc nie wszystklie shardy sa wylapane i ma to wyjasniac Deceivera czy Dragona na marsie

Tutaj masz co nieco:
Spoiler: pokaż
Originally Posted by Yakface over at DakkaDakka                         Okay, with the book's release date   rapidly approaching, let's pull back the curtain on the codex a bit.   First off some (rather important) background notes:

There is a dramatic change in the fluff in this codex from the previous   incarnation of the Necrons. The Necrontyr's empire was massive at one   point, but the different Lords in the empire started to turn against   each other in civil war. To prevent this from happening the overall   ruler of the Necrons (the Silent King) started the war against the Old   Ones specifically to give them a common enemy to fight against to   prevent his empire from destroying itself. Of course, the Old Ones ended   up kicking their butts and in desperation, the Silent King found the   C'Tan and agreed to the Deceiver's pact without realizing what he was   doing. However, after the Necrons helped the C'Tan to kill off the last   Old Ones, the Silent King then ordered the Necrons to turn on the C'Tan   in vengeance and utterly destroyed the C'Tan into tiny shards. This war   agains the C'Tan weakened the Necrons overall so much they decided to go   into stasis to avoid the vengeance of the Eldar (the C'Tan had killed   the Old Ones, but not all their children).

Now that the Necrons have reawakened in the 41st millennium, their goal   is no longer to 'harvest' souls for the C'Tan (the C'Tan shards are now   their slaves) as it was in the old book, but rather to reestablish the   great Necron empire that spanned the galaxy before the war with the Old   Ones began. However, the overall hierarchy of the Necron people is gone   for the most part, leaving each individual Empire to once again rule for   itself. This means each Tomb World (or cluster of Necron worlds) is   essentially a separate little empire to itself, with a full backstory   and idiosyncrasies. While Necron warriors are pretty much just   automatons and Immortals not too much better, every other higher Necron   being is now much more like an actual person, as their essence is simply   trapped inside a metal body.

So there is lots of crazy nuance to Necron culture that was never   present before. The codex now has plenty of 'quote' boxes featuring   memorable quotes from Necron Lords like other races have in their books.   There are some Necron Lords who honor valor in battle, there are a few   Necron Lords who trade with other races, and although an uneasy alliance   apparently, yes Necrons and Blood Angels did end up fighting against a   Tyranid Hive Fleet together. Oh, and there is definitely plenty of   reason to have Necron vs. Necron action now (as the old feuds between   competing Necron Lords flare back up again).

All in all, it is a major tonal shift. While part of me recoils from it,   the other part of me thinks that Necrons as they were had no distinct   'character' that each player could choose to get behind. Yes, the race   as a whole had 'character' in how it was organized and functioned, but   there was never any really good reason that a player should have his   Necron force painted and modeled 'X' way as opposed to another player   with his Necron army looking 'Y' way. People certainly painted their   Necrons in different (neat) ways, but there was never really any good   fluff giving players inspiration to do so.

The only real 'personality' in the old book was the Deceiver, and that   frankly wasn't the Necrons, it was their god. The mindless mission that   all Necrons were on was basically really similar to Tyranids...the   Necrons were coming to harvest every living thing in the galaxy (yawn).

This new incarnation, love it or hate it, gives the Necrons a whole wide   array of personality and every single empire has different goals and   motives (not to mention paint schemes, markings, etc). Some Necron Lords   are obsessed with finding the perfect flesh bodies to transfer their   sentience back into. One Necron Tomb World was damaged during the great   sleep and erased all the Necron sentience and has started basically   commanding its Necrons like true robots (and is actively attacking other   Necron worlds to take them over and keep growing), and there are of   course dozens more little stories. The Silent King, who put himself into   exile (for his unforgivable crime against his people) by leaving the   galaxy after defeating the C'Tan encountered the Tyranids in the void   between galaxies and has returned to spur the Necrons into action   against the Tyranids (realizing that if the Tyranids wipe the galaxy   clean of biological matter, then the Necrons will never find a form to   transfer their minds back into).

Oh, and the biggest rival of the Necrons is now actually the Altaoic   (sp?) Craftworld. Apparently they are the only Eldar who stayed true on   the original path to seek out and destroy Necron Tomb Worlds while the   rest of the Eldar got all caught up and destroyed in their decadence and   then the Fall. Altaoic rangers have traveled the galaxy far and wide   over the millennia (ever since the Necrons went to sleep) to track down   and destroy or hamper Tomb Worlds from reawakening.

So with this new direction there is now tons of different possibilities   for players to make Necrons forces different from each other and there   are neat new takes on 'nemesis' races like Eldar & Tyranids to drive   gaming plots as well as good reason for Necron on Necron battles.

And as for totally destroying the background of the C'Tan, the codex   does allude to the fact that there are lots of unaccounted for C'Tan   shards still allegedly cast around the galaxy. The Necron are always   trying to hunt them down and imprison them (in pocket dimension   prisons), but this does still leave the door totally wide open for a   shard of 'The Dragon' to be on Mars and for shards of 'The Deceiver' to   have done all the crazy things that's been written about him in novels.   Essentially, the full power C'Tan were massively, massively powerful,   and the 'shard' versions of them are closer to the idea of what we had   in the last codex anyway (something that can be killed/banished on a   battlefield).

So while it is a little shocking to have such a massive fluff change   hit, I do think it is probably the right way forward to create a more   fully realized faction. But I do think it is probably going to be a   massive turn-off to those players who absolutely adored the old fluff   for the army.

Spoiler: pokaż
• C'Tan Shard: Must take 2 of the 11 listed ability choices that   basically shape what kind of C'Tan shard you're fielding. No ability can   be taken more than once in the army (even if you take 3 C'Tan shards in   the army). The statline is slightly less impressive than previous   incarnations of the C'Tan, but still pretty decent. Also has Eternal   Warrior and ignores all terrain penalties. Still explodes D6" when they   die. Fluff-wise, these are shards effectively controlled by the Necron   (even though they have most shards locked away in pocket dimensions).   Each shard represents only a portion of the power and consciousness of   the C'Tan and therefore in battle the C'Tan may not even think to   utilize some of its power because the portion of it that knows it has   'X' power simply isn't there. This is essentially what explains why they   only have access to 2 special abilities in battle.

Offline Eman

« Odpowiedź #5139 dnia: Październik 17, 2011, 09:50:35 am »
Monolith nie daje zadnego bonusu do WBB nowego, szkoda  :sad:
Ale za to inny pojazd ma dokladac modele do oddzialu (ale nie powyzej poczatkowego stanu) - jedna z tych Arek o ile sie nie myle.
Cze !!!
Strzelanie jest dla ciot. Psychotroke granaty są dla zboków. Liczba Fistów musi być wielokrotnością liczby Rhinosów, tako rzecze święta księga.

Offline Raca

« Odpowiedź #5140 dnia: Październik 17, 2011, 10:03:29 am »
Tak ta arka transportowa ma regenrowac d3 modele na ture do stanu poczatkowego

No moje armia sie sporo zmieni ale dalej beda wstawac, i wstawac i zabijac, tyle ze wydaje mi sie ze juz na blizszym zasiegu, maja duzo fajnych bajerow jak czytam te ploty jak sa blisko przeciwnika

Wszystko rozbije sie o punkty ale maja i czym postrzelac i czym przywalic
Ciekawia mnie jeszcze ewentualnie koszta desek, mysle ze heavy deski maja miec obnizony koszt
Bo jedyne czego narazie nie widze to zbytniej ilosci przeciwpanca - a wiadomo glanami przy obecnej tabelce ciezko rozwiazac problem pojazdow

Offline Michaelius

« Odpowiedź #5141 dnia: Październik 17, 2011, 10:13:08 am »
Zmienili Living Metal - zadziwiajace , ktos w tej firmie jednak potrafi myslec.
Michaelius

"Your understending is not required, merely your surrender"

Offline Wosho

« Odpowiedź #5142 dnia: Październik 17, 2011, 10:20:16 am »
Wydaje sie ze styl gry sie zmieni, lubilem moje rozkminy teleportujace wiec szkoda troche no ale zobaczymy co za to dostana ;)

Offline Raca

« Odpowiedź #5143 dnia: Październik 17, 2011, 10:25:42 am »
No i modele sie zmienia, obawiam sie ze starzy wyjadacze necronscy za duzo nie zaoszczedza
Moze lordowie i immortale zostana z przydatnych jednostek, ewentualnie jak moje przypuszczenia ze haevy deski beda kosztowac 50-55 pkt sie potwierdza to jeszcze sie przydadza
Ale tez mysle ze przeciwpanc moze byc oparty o te scorpiony i tomb blady ktore pewnie beda wave 2

Offline afruniu

« Odpowiedź #5144 dnia: Październik 17, 2011, 10:40:38 am »
Wilki też się zmieniły. w starym dexie było mało strzelania. moc armii opierała się na olbrzymiej liczbie fistów w rozpisce. nowy dex położył spory nacisk na moce, lepsze i tańsze strzelanie.
ciekaw jestem tych Necronów. modele, wiadomo, rzecz gustu. jeden będzie psioczyć, drugi piać z zachwytu.
fluff...w sumie to fajnie, że akcja się rozwija, coś się zmienia. nie mam nic przeciwko temu, że ktoś wymyślił, iż nagle Necroni kopnęli C'tanów w zad, i im podziękowali. byle to było jakoś sensownie wytłumaczone  :wink: mało wiadomo o zasadach specjalnych, statystykach i kosztach punktowych. to już by dało jakieś pełniejsze spojrzenie na ten temat. zastanawiam się, czy jakieś niecne comba da się zrobić. :wink:
narka
"There must be some kind of way out of here..."