trawa

Autor Wątek: Nowości Games Workshop  (Przeczytany 828099 razy)

0 użytkowników i 1 Gość przegląda ten wątek.

Offline Hunter Killer

Odp: Nowości Games Workshop
« Odpowiedź #4905 dnia: Czerwiec 04, 2011, 12:10:49 am »
Już widzę, jak ludzie kupili sobie model, zadowoleni, bo nie maja nadlewek, ani bąbli powietrza, sklejają wypaśną figurkę za gruba kasę i co? I biorą pod lampę do malowania a tu nagle w trakcie nakładania highlight'ingu model się rozłazi i mamy piękne szpary na łączeniach. 4h malowania i sklejania poszło w ... normalnie radość i zadowolenie.

Szczerzę to już wole stare ołowiane klocki, a nigdy nie przepadałem za metalowymi figurkami.
Walka to nie tylko siła ognia, to także, a może przede wszystkim, myślenie.
There is no 'overkill'. There is only 'open fire' and 'I need to reload' - motto Tau

Offline metalfan

« Odpowiedź #4906 dnia: Czerwiec 04, 2011, 12:30:26 am »
A na ocenie malowania to by dopiero jazdy były. Panie Sędzio, ona tak wcześniej nie wyglądał, słowo. :lol:
Panie sędzio, to nie gumoludy, to oryginalne figurki GW  :badgrin:
SW / GK / BA

Offline morkai

« Odpowiedź #4907 dnia: Czerwiec 06, 2011, 07:21:55 am »
O koledzy! Mylicie się.... to zakamuflowana opcja Nurglowa - wszystkie figsy po pewnym czasie będą wyglądać tak samo

Offline mlodyrs

« Odpowiedź #4908 dnia: Czerwiec 06, 2011, 08:09:06 am »
Dojdzie nowy wymóg na masterach - klimatyzacja.

Offline morkai

« Odpowiedź #4909 dnia: Czerwiec 06, 2011, 09:15:20 am »
Dojdzie nowy wymóg na masterach - klimatyzacja.

... i nowy produkt GW - walizko-chłodziarka.

Offline Yedli

« Odpowiedź #4910 dnia: Czerwiec 13, 2011, 02:13:53 pm »
Jest nowy FAQ do RB.
I do GK też.
Teatrzyk Różowy Juggernaut
I could hear nothing unusual, although that brought little comfort. In my experience, it's what you don't notice that kills you. ‐ Ciaphas Cain

Offline afruniu

« Odpowiedź #4911 dnia: Czerwiec 13, 2011, 02:28:59 pm »
cóż za niespodzianka. spodziewałem się FAQu do GK na początku lipca. a tu proszę...
chociaż wiele kwestii wyjaśniają, to co do granatów to nie jestem w pełni usatysfakcjonowany. może jeszcze to poprawią. Yedli...daj tam im cynk :wink:
narka
"There must be some kind of way out of here..."

Offline Yedli

« Odpowiedź #4912 dnia: Czerwiec 13, 2011, 02:36:01 pm »
Ja i tak jestem w szoku jak widzę ile z mojego tam poszło. Szczególnie ta forsa na Kwizytorze który chce psionikiem zostać.
I could hear nothing unusual, although that brought little comfort. In my experience, it's what you don't notice that kills you. ‐ Ciaphas Cain

Offline Nathaniel

« Odpowiedź #4913 dnia: Czerwiec 13, 2011, 02:46:30 pm »
po prostu zacznij od nich kase za konsultacje pobierac  :lol:
Nathaniel

In dedicato imperatum ultra articulo mortis
- For the Emperor Beyond the Point of Death

As defenders we stand
... as brothers we fall

Offline Yedli

« Odpowiedź #4914 dnia: Czerwiec 13, 2011, 03:08:24 pm »
Nie stać ich.  :lol:
Poza tym ja im jedynie zadaję pytania - odpowiedzi już kombinują sami. I jakie są, takie są, ale dobrze że na temat chociaż.  :badgrin:

Offline metalfan

« Odpowiedź #4915 dnia: Czerwiec 13, 2011, 07:50:24 pm »
Całkiem sensowny ten FAQ :cool:

Czy w jego kontekście Speedery u DA scorują? Bo w tamtym głosowaniu był straszny bałagan z tą zmianą głosów co chwilę :smile:
SW / GK / BA

Offline gilthanas

« Odpowiedź #4916 dnia: Czerwiec 13, 2011, 08:10:03 pm »
IMO scorowanie od Grand mastera pod wplywem zasady specjalnej, a wyjasnienie 4 edycyjnego scorowania w kodeksie DA, to calkiem inna sytuacja.
A ninja knows no fear.

Offline metalfan

« Odpowiedź #4917 dnia: Czerwiec 13, 2011, 08:17:06 pm »
Z jednej strony tak, z drugiej argumentem w obu przypadkach było, że w V edycji pojazdy nie scorują. Jak widać scorują. Poza tym mnie tylko interesuje ostateczny efekt głosowania, bo trochę nie ogarnąłem co z niego wynikło :biggrin:
SW / GK / BA

Offline Wosho

« Odpowiedź #4918 dnia: Czerwiec 13, 2011, 11:18:09 pm »
As always let us start with the easy ones that pretty much everyone figured was going to happen.
  • Allies gone
  • Inquisition gone
  • Faith streamlined
  • USRs updated to 5th
  • Cheaper Unit costs
So let start with the big one and perhaps most controversial change to Sisters of Battle: Faith

I   was amazed reading around the Net how quite a few people are pretty   close to understanding how Faith is going to work. One caveat about the   faith rules: I only have most of the story so let us hope someone else   can pluck the rest from the aether. The only thing that really stays the   same is only faith producing units can use faith. Gone   is the over and under rules based on model count and gone is faith   powers that everyone can use.  It is replaced with every unit has its   own unit specific act of faith to call upon.
So for instance   Repentia Act of Faith allows them to always land an attack even if they   are killed before they can swing. They are little bonuses like   re-rolling to wound and hit, no USRs. Now this if fine and dandy if you   just pop a faith point and bam! power goes off, but not so fast. Acts of   Faith require that you roll 5+ to activate . This makes faith much more   unreliable… maybe. In addition every unit that can get faith generates   1d6 faith points per turn. This also means that a new faith pool is   generated each turn with no storing of past faith. As well faith can be   activated in multiple phases of the game, so for instance you can   re-roll to hit in your shooting phase or in your assault phase. What is   not clear is a few things. Like how many dice can you throw at a single   act of faith? How many times can you attempt to activated a power? If   you get an act of faith to go off in one phase does it carry over to the   next phase? If you fail an act of faith does that mean you cannot try   again in another phase? I don’t have the answers, but what do you think?
Random tidbits
  • All Faith generating units get +6 invul save
  • All units that can get transports get Immolators or Rhinos
  • Assassins gone (Death Cult still in)
  • Wargear with the same names as GK wargear stay and get changed over. (e.g. Psybolt Ammo)
  • Karamazov gone
  • Priests in, pretty much same as before.
  • No change to the general Bolter, Melta, Flame concept of the Sisters
Specifics
Sisters have about 5 HQ choices including Special Characters
St. Celestine:   Same price as a Grand Master you get 2+/+4 saves, WS/BS 7 Jump Pack,   Fleet, Power Weapons always wounds on 4+   Has the power to come back   like GK Thawn if killed.
Confessor: Takes the   slot of the old Inquisitors. Cheap HQ (Warboss). Can create a henchman   band using most of the henchman found in the GK codex. What makes the   Confessor extra deadly is the ability for it to re-roll hits and wounds   for her and the squad. This is the translation of the rumor matrix. So think for one second about her and the Death Cult together?
Repentia: Cheaper close to SM cost. FNP, Rage, Fearless, 6+ invul, no transports
Battle Sister Squad: Cheaper   10-20 unit size (no combat squads), but has access to Immolators which   begs the question… Immolators either get increased transport capacity or   Sisters break the rules concerning model count and buying transports.   Multiple acts of faith.
Exocists: Pretty much same as before.
This   is it for now gents and dames. If you have any questions let me know I   can see if can get them answered sometime this week with another post.

Offline trej

« Odpowiedź #4919 dnia: Czerwiec 14, 2011, 07:24:20 am »
@Wosho skoro autor grzenie prosi to mogłeś dać link źródła :wink:
BoK

anything