Autor Wątek: Dark Ages: Fae  (Przeczytany 2100 razy)

0 użytkowników i 1 Gość przegląda ten wątek.

Offline AdrianWerner

Dark Ages: Fae
« dnia: Lipiec 31, 2003, 03:05:12 pm »
Oto co powiedziano o tym projekcie podczas niedawnego Dark Ages Developer Question and Answer Chat

BARBARIANMETALKING
Can you tell us more about the Dark Ages:Fey book?

Matt McFarland
Sure. First off, it's spelled "Fae." (For our purposes.)
Second, it's on the docket for 2004. Second quarter, if memory serves.
Let's see, that's a big question...
OK, first of all, know this: I love Changeling...
...but I understand why it didn't appeal to a lot of people.
DA: Fae is *not* going to be DA: Changeling. You're not playing characters that are, in many ways, for want of a better word...
Screwed.
You're playing characters that are, in many ways, alien to humans, but *need* them in ways that even the characters don't fully understand.
Rediscovery of the past and culture, war, truce, faith (and fire)...those are all themes of DA:FAe.
Also, the magic system is very different and I'm looking forward to playtesting it, because it's cool as hell. Forgive me, I'm a goob. :)
You'll also forgive me for not getting into *too* much detail about it; it's still in larval stages and I'd hate to tell you something and then have it change drastically in development.

BARBARIANMETALKING
back to DA Fae with a somewhat narrower question: will there be splats and what will they look like, will there be Seelie/Unseelie, etc. In other words, what kind of political and social structures are being thought about right now?

Matt McFarland
Seelie/Unseelie? Ha! The humans thought that one up, and the changelings picked up on it, not knowing any better. Nope, the gae have their own culture and society.
Which will, indeed, include "splats," but I think they make sense.
And that's all I'm sayin' right now.

M8trxSPYdr
If DA:fae becomes a hit, do you think you could possibly get the powers that be to let you fix the Modern Day version?

Matt McFarland
I doubt it, but I would like to say something on the subject:
I'm developing the Changeling section of the Time of Judgment sourcebook, and very happy about it.
I'll writing up some thoughts on that in the near future, probably for posting on my website, so stay tuned.
My website is www.blackhatmatt.com, BTW.

:lol:  :lol:
zapowiada sie smakowicie :)
One can do worse than be the swinger of birches"