Autor Wątek: The Walking Dead/Żywe Trupy  (Przeczytany 149179 razy)

0 użytkowników i 1 Gość przegląda ten wątek.

Offline Koro

Odp: The Walking Dead/Żywe Trupy
« Odpowiedź #180 dnia: Styczeń 27, 2013, 05:50:41 pm »
Ja mam kompendium i jestem bardzo zadowolony z tego wydania. Kartki co prawda nie są zszywane, ale są porządnie sklejone. Mimo sporej wagi, wydaje mi się że trudno tutaj o rozklejenie. Okładka jest również miękka. Papier - kreda. Ja osobiście polecam, bardzo dobry stosunek ceny do jakości, fajna cegiełka  :biggrin:

Offline m010ch

« Odpowiedź #181 dnia: Styczeń 27, 2013, 06:56:51 pm »
Może i fajna, ale pod warunkiem, że rozmiar nie ma dla Ciebie znaczenia i nie zależy Ci na okładkach czy jakichkolwiek dodatkach - Compendium to wyjęte z okładek zeszyty sklejone w jedną długą historię i nic poza tym (aczkolwiek pewnie dla niektórych będzie to plusem).

Offline amsterdream

« Odpowiedź #182 dnia: Styczeń 27, 2013, 09:05:59 pm »
Ja mam kompendium i jestem bardzo zadowolony z tego wydania. Kartki co prawda nie są zszywane, ale są porządnie sklejone. Mimo sporej wagi, wydaje mi się że trudno tutaj o rozklejenie.
Głównym problemem klejonych komiksów nie jest to czy się rozkleją czy nie, ale to, że nie można ich porządnie rozłożyć przez co podwójne panele tracą na jakości. Na poniższym filmiku jest to fajnie pokazane:

Showdown! Dark Horse vs. DC vs. Van
A w Żywych Trupach jest sporo podwójnych paneli.

Ja tam zainwestowałem w nasze polskie wydanie. Oprócz tomu 4 z pierwszego wydania wszystkie są na szczęście szyto-klejone.

Offline Jaroslaw_D

• Stolnik bracki
  • Pokolenie TM-Semic
    • Półka z Kulturą
« Odpowiedź #183 dnia: Luty 11, 2013, 08:46:05 pm »
W przedsprzedaży jest już dostępny audiobook... Pod poniższym linkiem można pobrać dwa darmowe fragmenty.

http://www.publio.pl/zywe-trupy.html
"Nie potrafię podać niezawodnego przepisu na sukces, ale mogę podać przepis na porażkę: staraj się wszystkich zadowolić". - Herbert Bayars Swope

Offline CD Jack

• Stolnik bracki
  • Nie lekceważ potęgi wyobraźni!
    • Centrum Komiksu
« Odpowiedź #184 dnia: Luty 15, 2013, 04:19:42 pm »
  Wydawnictwo Sine Qua Non zapowiedziało wydanie już na początku marca drugiej powieści Roberta Kirkmana i Jaya Bonansinga z uniwersum Żywych trupów. Zapraszamy do zapoznania się z zapowiedzią Drogi do Woodbury, która została objęta naszym patronatem. Więcej... 
Jacek "CD Jack" Gdaniec
- - -
Centrum Komiksu: www.facebook.com/CentrumKomiksuPL
- - -

Offline Jaroslaw_D

• Stolnik bracki
  • Pokolenie TM-Semic
    • Półka z Kulturą
« Odpowiedź #185 dnia: Luty 15, 2013, 05:07:51 pm »
To jest bardzo dobra informacja. Jedynka była bowiem świetna. Ile stron będzie miała ta część, bo w zapowiedzi nie jest napisane. I jaka będzie cena?
"Nie potrafię podać niezawodnego przepisu na sukces, ale mogę podać przepis na porażkę: staraj się wszystkich zadowolić". - Herbert Bayars Swope

Offline CD Jack

• Stolnik bracki
    • Centrum Komiksu
« Odpowiedź #186 dnia: Luty 18, 2013, 10:35:14 pm »
To jest bardzo dobra informacja. Jedynka była bowiem świetna. Ile stron będzie miała ta część, bo w zapowiedzi nie jest napisane. I jaka będzie cena?
Szczegółów technicznych jeszcze nie znam, ale jak poznam to umieszczę na stronie książki :)
Jacek "CD Jack" Gdaniec
- - -
- - -

Offline CD Jack

• Stolnik bracki
    • Centrum Komiksu
« Odpowiedź #187 dnia: Luty 18, 2013, 10:41:31 pm »
  Przedstawiamy przykładowe plansze z 17. tomu Żywych trupów, który pod tytułem Powód do strachu (tak, został zmieniony) trafi do księgarń na początku marca. Więcej... 
Jacek "CD Jack" Gdaniec
- - -
- - -

Offline Mejk

« Odpowiedź #188 dnia: Luty 25, 2013, 04:59:00 pm »
Mam pytanie. Czemu dostępność audiobooka Żywych Trupów to "za 10 dni"? Jeszcze wczoraj było napisane "1 dzień". :?

Offline Dariusz Hallmann

• Szafarz bracki
  • Batman: Ben Affleck Case
« Odpowiedź #189 dnia: Marzec 16, 2013, 08:49:30 am »
Po 16 tomach – bo 17. jeszcze do mnie nie dotarł – mogę powiedzieć, że "Żywe trupy" to dobra, całkiem wciągająca seria, której zdarzają się wielkie momenty. Ale nie brakuje też wad. Kirkman postawił na psychologię (mniej lub bardziej powierzchowną), raz na pewien czas fundując czytelnikom terapię wstrząsową. Na początku to się nieźle sprawdzało, tym bardziej że podrzucał równolegle tropy, które sugerowały, iż stopniowo będzie rozwiązywana zagadka pojawienia się zombi. Niestety szybko zombiaki stały się kukłami do mechanicznego odstrzału, tudzież sprawcami dość poważnych problemów, kiedy autor uznawał to za wygodne. Przez Kirkmana Rick dużo stracił na naturalności, stał się raczej postacią deklaratywną, czy dosadniej – apodyktycznym dupkiem. Mam też pretensje do scenarzysty o to, że w "Żywych trupach" jest sporo nielogiczności, naginania, patosu i wtórności.
Kolejny problem to Charlie Adlard – jego umiejętności są średnie, rysuje monotonnie, rzadko wychodząc poza utarte schematy.
O polskim przekładzie pisałem w innym temacie.

Offline Anionorodnik

• Stolnik bracki
  • Sebastian Smolarek
« Odpowiedź #190 dnia: Marzec 16, 2013, 12:17:15 pm »
Najlepsze jest to że Kirkman planuje kontynuować serię jeszcze długie długie lata:

When the duo was asked if they had an end in mind for the series, Kirkman responded that though they have a vague ending in mind, it serves more as a contingency plan if people grow disinterested in the comic, “we love what we’re doing and this is genuinely what we set out to do with our lives.” Adlard agreed, saying that the end is planned, but it could come in two years, ten years or twenty.

Wywiad 1.
"I really do want to do this for decades. I'm thrilled that it still feels like I have a full tank of gas."

Wywiad 2.
"I pitched The Walking Dead as the zombie movie that never ends, the sequel to virtually every zombie movie ever made, because I never liked the endings. I always wondered, 'What do those people do next?' I wanted to see them foraging for food, building a house and keeping their children safe. Basically, I came up with a survival drama about what happens to people in an extreme situation. A good survival story is applicable to practically anything. It could be a natural disaster or a nuclear war. It just so happens that in this case, it’s a world overrun by zombies."

Wywiad 3.
Geek: Well end soon? You said on your panel you see it going 300 issues.
Kirkman: No, no, no the book’s not going to end soon.
Geek: Oh, the TV show...
Kirkman: The popularity will end soon. There’s no way this television show is going to be as popular as it is today by, like, season 9 or whatever. It may last a long time and it may be profitable a long time and it may be worthwhile to go to season 12 or season 15 or season 8. I don’t know. But it’s not going to be as popular. I mean, it can’t be right? I have no idea. So I know there’s going to be a day where like, people don’t want to talk to me and they don’t want to come to my panel and I’ll just be doing this little book   called "The Walking Dead" that’s still going, that on the Internet you’ll be able to go to message boards and people will be like “THAT BOOK STILL COMES OUT?! That’s so sad. Why is that guy still doing   that?” And I’ll just be happy, like, “Oh I’m just doing these issues,   this is really cool.”
Geek: This is kind of a vague question; and I’m sorry because that’s the worst way to preface an interview question, but it is. Everybody always wants to know: do you have an end planned? You’re up to 111, 112 is coming out. The first thing that people – or not the first thing, I’m sure, but – a question that everybody always asks is: what’s the end plan? Do you have an end planned? How’s it going  to end? Somebody just asked you on the panel. Why do you think that is? Why are people are obsessed with the ending of things?
Kirkman: Well I think people have invested a lot of time in "The Walking Dead." And a lot of emotional stuff. So people are invested in "The Walking Dead" and they wanna know that the guy that’s doing it isn’t just spinning his wheels. They want to know that it’s going somewhere. And so I think they don’t want it to end, or I hope   they don’t want it to end, but they do want to know like “listen, when   I’ve been reading this book for 30 years, and it finally ends, am I gonna feel like it was worth my time, or do you have no f**king clue what you’re doing? Tell me now so that I can get out.” And it’s like a tough thing. I do plan for it to go a long time, and I do have an idea of what I think will be a very significant ending and a really cool way to tie it all in and make it, you know, a huge body of work. I think that’s really the cool thing about this. Is like 700 issues of Spider-Man don’t make sense. And I know Dave Sim has talked about this with "Cerebus," like that’s not the story of Peter Parker’s life because it’s nonsense. It’s cyclical and you don’t really know what’s going on. But I am doing what I can to try and arc the entire series. And so I do know where I’m going, I know how the next 12 people who die die, and why they die, and what happens after that. I know who lives to the end   and I know why they live to the end and how they live to the end and   what happens in the end. And you know, that may be 200 issues, it may be 50 issues. But it’s probably going to be a lot. I’m hoping. But I think when it’s all said and done it will make sense and it will be a   satisfying ending, but the longer a series runs, the less the chance   that it’s going to be a satisfying ending, so I dunno. It may be a   disappointment to some people, but hopefully it’ll at least make sense   and be a cool way wrap all that up, so we’ll see.

Wywiad 4.
Have you thought about doing a flash forward at some point just to give fans a glimpse of what might happen in the future and then take it back to the present day?
Kirkman: No, I think it’s more fun to get there naturally. So I think that any flash forward that we would do from this point would be in like issue 332.
When you run out of ideas?
Kirkman:   Sur… no, no, no I mean that’s when I’ll say that stuff, when we get to it. You know, I don’t want to see Carl suddenly 20. I want to see Carl at 13, 14, 15, 16 and the different things that he experiences over the course of that time, assuming Carl doesn’t die. You know, that’s what I want to see. I want to see how Rick lives year after year after year. There’s not anything boring that were going to be skipping over for any long periods of time, you know there may be a month here where you pick up an issue and it’s been a month or two, but never any kind of huge jump where characters in them are radically different, because I want to see what makes them radically different. Think about it this way: if you’re reading issue 20 of the comic book and you want to be like, “I’m goona skip to issue 90 and see what it’s like”, like that’s how differently I want this book to be when you go from issue 100 to issue 200. I want you to have that like “holy crap, this is a completely different cast of characters with a completely different situation doing   completely different things” [feeling], even though some of them are the same people you know — they’ve [just] been radically altered by the  things that they’ve lived through in these 80 issues. That’s what   interests me.
With a changeable cast of characters is no one safe?
Kirkman: Absolutely. I think anyone could die at any moment. That’s the truth of this world and you know that’s really what we’re trying to portray.

Wywiad 4.
Looking ahead, do you know how you want Rick’s story to end? If the series continues 10 or 20 years, and it always follows Rick, the stories would not have the same impact because readers would always know that Rick will survive. I’ve heard you say in the past that Rick could die at any time. Is that still the case?
Robert Kirkman: Yeah, Rick could go at any time. I think that Carl could carry the book now. I know that there are   interesting stories I could do with him, Andrea, or Michonne. To a certain extent, I think it would be interesting to follow Negan for a little bit and see what that story would be like.
I definitely think that Rick has been the anchor for the series and may be the anchor of the series for a long time. I do have plans for him and I know where his story is going, but I promise that Rick will not   survive the entire run of the book.
I think the book will go past 300 issues at this point. Charlie and I absolutely love what we’re doing and it is exactly the thing I have wanted to do ever since I wanted to do comics. I’m having the time of my   life. The book is going to go on for a long time and no one is safe… not even Rick.

Wypowiedź Kirkmana w sekcji z listami czytelników w zeszycie #104:
"I have a solid plot through Issue 200 and general ideas that could continue after that. I'm at a point with the series where I plot in 24 issue chunks, loosely... then I flesh things out as I write. I try to   have at least 4 of those chunks planned, but there are times when a new chunk of issues is dropped in and things get pushed back... that's why I have such far reaching plans. Basically, I'm saying this book   looks like it will be around for a while."

Jeśli zaś chodzi o przyczyny epidemii:
Kirkman explained that going back to explain how the government originally collapsed,

"...doesn't interest me, for the time being...I may change my mind eventually." As to the cause of the zombie outbreak, Kirkman wrote, "I have ideas [about the cause of the zombie plague]... but it's nothing set in stone because I never plan on writing it. So yes...I do know...kind of.

On the cause of the infection, Kirkman made it clear that he has no intention to write a cause of infection as he considers the comics to be highly realistic and any explanation would verge on science fiction.

In response to a question: "I think you should elaborate more on how people can turn into zombies without one biting you, or how this whole mess started in the first place. Was it like a plague or a rapture kind of thing?":

"...That starts to get into the origin of all this stuff, and I think that's unimportant to the series itself, There will be smaller answers as things progress... but never will we see the whole picture.

Przy okazji jeden z wielu odcinków "The Robert Kirkman Show"  :biggrin: na iFanboy'u:
iFanboy Episode #261 - Robert Kirkman at the New York Comic Con
« Ostatnia zmiana: Lipiec 08, 2013, 03:51:30 pm wysłana przez Anionorodnik »

Offline Dariusz Hallmann

• Szafarz bracki
  • Batman: Ben Affleck Case
« Odpowiedź #191 dnia: Marzec 16, 2013, 01:36:53 pm »
Jesteś niezastąpiony, Anionorodnik! Bardzo fajnie się czytało te wyjątki. Sam Kirkman sugeruje chyba, że Rick musi odejść... :) Chociaż wątpię.
A oglądając nagranie video przypomniałem sobie jeszcze, że w początkowych tomach "Żywych trupów" Kirkman potrafił błysnąć humorem, ale potem to również się skończyło. 

Offline Anionorodnik

• Stolnik bracki
  • Sebastian Smolarek
« Odpowiedź #192 dnia: Marzec 16, 2013, 02:15:39 pm »
Sam Kirkman sugeruje chyba, że Rick musi odejść... :smile: Chociaż wątpię.
Zobaczymy za jakieś 50 lat.  :biggrin: Wtedy pewnie głównym bohaterem będzie dorosły Carl.

A oglądając nagranie video przypomniałem sobie jeszcze, że w początkowych tomach "Żywych trupów" Kirkman potrafił błysnąć humorem, ale potem to również się skończyło. 
Uwielbiem te wywiady z nim. Boki zrywać. Nigdy nie wiadomo na jakie tematy zejdzie dyskusja. W którymś z wcześniejszych odcinków opowiadał o osikanych ścianach w toaletach na Comic-Conie, a w innym o jakiejś bezdomnej staruszce z San Diego, która chciała mu obciągnąć.  :lol:
« Ostatnia zmiana: Lipiec 08, 2013, 04:24:36 pm wysłana przez Anionorodnik »

Offline Mejk

« Odpowiedź #193 dnia: Lipiec 06, 2013, 10:43:19 am »
7, 8 i 9 tom są w planach do dodruku?

Offline melee

« Odpowiedź #194 dnia: Lipiec 06, 2013, 11:05:28 am »
Czytając te fragmenty wywiadu z Kirkmanem upewniam się, że dobrze zrobiłem, sprzedając całość chyba po 14 części. A sprzedałem naprawdę niewiele komiksów w życiu.