Autor Wątek: Omnibusy i inne "cegły" od Marvela, DC itd  (Przeczytany 245443 razy)

0 użytkowników i 1 Gość przegląda ten wątek.

Offline angelscorpion

Odp: Omnibusy i inne "cegły" od Marvela
« Odpowiedź #615 dnia: Luty 10, 2017, 05:54:05 pm »
Znalazłem X Men Claremonta i Lee vol.1 w przedsprzedaży, nie wiem, czy to pomyłka, czy wznowienie? W razie gdyby ktoś szukał, wrzucam linka https://www.bookdepository.com/X-Men-by-Chris-Claremont-and-Jim-Lee-Omnibus-Volume-1-Chris-Claremont-Terry-Austin-Ann-Nocenti/9780785158226?ref=grid-view

Offline Gr8responsibility

• Zbrojmistrz bracki
  • I'm surrounded by the biggest idiots in the galaxy
« Odpowiedź #616 dnia: Luty 21, 2017, 02:44:16 pm »
Kolejny z mojej list.

To przepowiadam następne zapowiedzi:

- Thor by Fraction Omnibus i np. World War Hulk Omnibus

:smile:

Łatwo tak sobie strzelać jak się wie o nadchodzących produkcjach filmowych ale tym razem źródło było nie trafione.

http://www.comicscontinuum.com/stories/1702/21/marveltrades.htm

HULK: PLANET HULK OMNIBUS HC

Written by GREG PAK, J. MICHAEL STRACZYNSKI, DANIEL WAY, PETER DAVID & BRIAN MICHAEL BENDIS Penciled by MIKE MCKONE, KEU CHA, Juan Roman Cano Santacruz, CARLO PAGULAYAN, AARON LOPRESTI, RAFA SANDOVAL, ALEX MALEEV AND MORE Cover by LADRONN

The strongest one there is, in his most savage story ever! After a brutal battle between the Hulk and the Fantastic Four, Earth's greatest heroes decide that for the good of all -- they must shoot the Hulk into space! But when he lands on the savage world of Sakaar, an epic for the ages begins. This one has it all: Strange alien planet! Oppressed barbarian tribes! Corrupt emperor! Deadly woman warrior! Gladiators and slaves! Battle-axes and hand blasters! Monsters and champions! And the Incredible Hulk! Let the smashing commence! Plus: an alternate take, a guidebook to Sakaar and Amadeus Cho's totally awesome debut! Collecting FANTASTIC FOUR (1998) #533-535, INCREDIBLE HULK (2000) #88-105, GIANT-SIZE HULK (2006) #1, WHAT IF? PLANET HULK, PLANET HULK: GLADIATOR GUIDEBOOK and material from NEW AVENGERS: ILLUMINATI (2006) #1 and AMAZING FANTASY (2004) #15.

656 pages, $00.

THE MIGHTY THOR OMNIBUS VOL. 3 HC

Written by STAN LEE with GERRY CONWAY & LARRY LIEBER Penciled by JACK KIRBY & JOHN BUSCEMA with NEAL ADAMS Covers by RUSSELL DAUTERMAN & JACK KIRBY

Stan Lee! Jack Kirby! John Buscema! Their Thor sagas were so big, so epic, so utterly cosmic in scope, we may need to ask the Surgeon General to slap a warning on this oversized Omnibus collection! It begins with the malignant Mangog, a beast from the darkest depths of Asgard -- a beast of the apocalypse Ragnarok! Then, Thor and Ego the Living Planet battle Galactus! The Lord of the Underworld returns! "Him" kidnaps Lady Sif! Galactus' origin is told -- and Thor grapples with the Wrecker! Meanwhile, Loki enters the fray, scheming his way to Asgard's throne and putting the entire realm at risk. And don't forget the Silver Surfer! With painstaking art restoration and every original letters page included, this Omnibus is a must-have for every Marvel fan! Collecting THOR (1966) #153-194.

1,000 pages, $125.

STAR WARS: DARTH VADER BY KIERON GILLEN & SALVADOR LARROCA OMNIBUS HC

Written by KIERON GILLEN & JASON AARON Penciled by SALVADOR LARROCA, MIKE DEODATO JR., LEINIL FRANCIS YU & MORE Cover by KAARE ANDREWS

One of the greatest antagonists in all of fiction rises again! Fresh from a stinging defeat at the hands of the Rebel Alliance, Darth Vader must reassert the Empire's iron grip on the galaxy. But will his personal desire for vengeance against the young Jedi who destroyed the Death Star distract from Vader's duty to the Emperor? As a fateful quest begins, the Dark Lord of the Sith will face new threats to his power. And as other villains old and new play their part -- from Boba Fett and Jabba the Hutt to diabolical debutant Aphra and the killer droids Triple-Zero and BeeTee-One -- will Vader's imperial march continue, or will his schemes prove his undoing? Collecting DARTH VADER #1-25 and ANNUAL #1, STAR WARS: VADER DOWN and STAR WARS (2015) #13-14.

736 pages, $100.

STAR WARS: THE MARVEL UK OMNIBUS HC

Written by ARCHIE GOODWIN, CHRIS CLAREMONT, JOHN STOKES, ALAN MOORE, STEVE MOORE, STEVE PARKHOUSE & MORE Penciled by WALT SIMONSON, DAVE COCKRUM, CARMINE INFANTINO, STEVE MOORE, ADOLFO BUYLLA, ALAN DAVIS, JOHN STOKES & MORE COVER BY TONY DeZUNIGA

All your favorite Star Wars characters, from Luke Skywalker to Darth Vader to the Ewoks, in sensational adventures first published a long time ago and far, far away -- in Britain in the '70s and '80s! Now, for the first time, these rarely-seen tales are collected in a single hardcover -- along with a veritable treasure trove of UK-exclusive covers, pinups, posters, articles, interviews, star profiles, activities and other goodies never before seen by American eyes! Savor early stories by classic British creators, tales slated for the U.S. series but never published in America, and fascinating Star Wars rarities you didn't know existed! Collecting STAR WARS WEEKLY #60, #94-99 and #104-115; EMPIRE STRIKES BACK MONTHLY #149, #151 and #153-157; STAR WARS MONTHLY #159; EWOKS ANNUAL 1989; STAR WARS: THE OFFICIAL COLLECTORS' EDITION; and material from PIZZAZZ #10-16.

808 pages, $100.

PUNISHER BY GARTH ENNIS OMNIBUS HC (NEW PRINTING)

Written by GARTH ENNIS & STEVE DILLON Penciled by STEVE DILLON, DARICK ROBERTSON, TOM MANDRAKE, CAM KENNEDY, JOHN MCCREA, DOUG BRAITHWAITE & JOE QUESADA Cover by TIM BRADSTREET

The bodies of drug dealers, murderers and the scum of the Earth litter the streets -- the Punisher is back, and more brutal than ever, courtesy of writer Garth Ennis! The critically acclaimed creator that brought you Preacher restores one of the most popular characters in the Marvel Universe to his former glory and ultraviolent roots. Stripped of sidekicks, spiritual directives and other excess baggage, the vengeance-crazed vigilante hits the mean streets of New York City with a renewed sense of purpose! Lawbreakers beware: Frank Castle is locked, loaded and waiting for you to slip up! Collecting PUNISHER (2000) #1-12, PUNISHER (2001) #1-7 and #13-37, PUNISHER KILLS THE MARVEL UNIVERSE, and material from MARVEL KNIGHTS DOUBLE SHOT #1.

1,136 pages, $100.

PUNISHER: BACK TO THE WAR OMNIBUS HC 

Written by GERRY CONWAY, LEN WEIN & STEVEN GRANT with ARCHIE GOODWIN, MARV WOLFMAN, DENNIS O'NEIL, FRANK MILLER, ROGER MCKENZIE, MIKE BARR, BILL MANTLO & JO DUFFY Penciled by ROSS ANDRU, TONY DEZUNIGA, FRANK MILLER & MIKE ZECK with KEITH POLLARD, FRANK SPRINGER, AL MILGROM, GREG LAROCQUE & MIKE VOSBURG Cover by DECLAN SHALVEY Variant Cover by MIKE ZECK

Frank Castle's war begins here! From his debut in Amazing Spider-Man to his hit 1986 Circle of Blood miniseries, the first entries in the Punisher's war journal are collected in this can't-miss Omnibus. In 1973, the Punisher set his sights on the criminal underworld. Comic books were never the same. A grim figure willing to achieve justice by any means, the Punisher shook the black-and-white world of heroes and villains off its foundation. Top creators, from Frank Miller to Mike Zeck, brought a striking depth and moral resonance to the Punisher, and each of their character-defining stories is collected here. Featuring a massive trove of original art, sketches, posters and more, this is the definitive edition for every Punisher fan.Collecting AMAZING SPIDER-MAN (1963) #129, #134-135, #161-162, #174-175, #201-202 & ANNUAL (1964) #15; GIANT-SIZE SPIDER-MAN (1974) #4; MARVEL PREVIEW (1975) 2; MARVEL SUPER ACTION (1976) #1; CAPTAIN AMERICA (1968) #241; DAREDEVIL (1964) #182-184; SPECTACULAR SPIDER-MAN (1976) #81-83; and PUNISHER (1986) #1-5.

696 pages, $100.

Współczuję tym, którzy przepłacali na e-bayu za Punishera.

Offline Nick Jackolson

« Odpowiedź #617 dnia: Luty 21, 2017, 03:00:10 pm »
Człowieku o czym ty gadasz? Planet Hulk masz ? > masz ! Thor Fractiona będzie do końca roku.

Jest luty ! włącz analogiczne myślenie. Pomogę: wydają Planet Hulk więc co będzie następne? hmmm?

Gr8responsibility: W... Wor... World W... World War Hulk?

Brawo ! Good boy !

Jak tak łatwo, łatwo to daj coś od siebie.
« Ostatnia zmiana: Luty 21, 2017, 03:15:51 pm wysłana przez Nick Jackolson »

• Zbrojmistrz bracki
« Odpowiedź #618 dnia: Luty 21, 2017, 03:20:18 pm »
Człowieku o czym ty gadasz? Planet Hulk masz ? > masz ! Thor Fractiona będzie do końca roku.

Jest luty ! włącz analogiczne myślenie. Pomogę: wydają Planet Hulk więc co będzie następne? hmmm?

Gr8responsibility: W... Wor... World W... World War Hulk?

Brawo ! Good boy !

Jak tak łatwo, łatwo to daj coś od siebie.

Hahahaaa take it easy !  :smile:

Edit: ale ok niech będzie też się zabawię - początek roku 2018 - Infinity War Omnibus

końcówka tego roku - Black Panther Omnibus (powtórzenie tego Epica - https://www.amazon.com/Black-Panther-Epic-Collection-Panthers/dp/1302901907 + może numery Kirby'ego)
« Ostatnia zmiana: Luty 21, 2017, 03:27:42 pm wysłana przez Gr8responsibility »

Offline laf

« Odpowiedź #619 dnia: Luty 22, 2017, 07:50:10 am »

HULK: PLANET HULK OMNIBUS HC

656 pages, $00.

Fajna cena, biorę w ciemno  :badgrin:

Offline starcek

« Odpowiedź #620 dnia: Marzec 06, 2017, 03:08:03 pm »
Na Amazonie pojawiły się październikowe zapowiedzi, a wśród nich:
Hulk: World War Hulk Omnibus

Thor by Walt Simonson Omnibus
The Mighty Thor Omnibus Vol. 3
Shang-Chi: Master of Kung-Fu Omnibus Vol. 4
« Ostatnia zmiana: Marzec 06, 2017, 03:19:59 pm wysłana przez starcek »
- Dlaczego zawsze odpowiadacie pytaniem na pytanie?
- A jakie było pytanie?

• Zbrojmistrz bracki
« Odpowiedź #621 dnia: Marzec 06, 2017, 03:18:57 pm »

Thor by Walt Simonson Omnibus

Yeah, ponadto :

Thor: Heroes Return Omnibus Vol. 1
THOR (1998) 1-35, ROUGH CUT; SILVER SURFER/THOR ANNUAL 1998; THOR ANNUAL 1999-2000; PETER PARKER: SPIDER-MAN (1999) 2, 11; IRON MAN (1998) 21 (B STORY), 22; JUGGERNAUT: THE EIGHTH DAY

Spider-Man: Clone Saga Omnibus Vol. 2
AMAZING SPIDER-MAN (1963) 402-406, SUPER SPECIAL; SPIDER-MAN (1990) 59-63, SUPER SPECIAL; SPECTACULAR SPIDER-MAN (1976) 225-229, SUPER SPECIAL; WEB OF SPIDER-MAN (1985) 126-129, SUPER SPECIAL; VENOM SUPER SPECIAL; NEW WARRIORS (1990) 61-66; SPIDER-MAN: THE JACKAL FILES; SPIDER-MAN: MAXIMUM CLONAGE ALPHA, OMEGA; SPIDER-MAN UNLIMITED (1993) 10; SPIDER-MAN TEAM-UP 1; SPIDER-MAN: THE LOST YEARS 1-3; SPIDER-MAN: THE PARKER YEARS

Deadpool & X-Force Omnibus
X-FORCE (1991) 19-31, ANNUAL 2; CABLE (1993) 1-8; DEADPOOL: THE CIRCLE CHASE 1-4; DEADPOOL (1994) 1-4; NEW WARRIORS (1990) 31; NOMAD (1992) 20

Offline Nick Jackolson

« Odpowiedź #622 dnia: Marzec 06, 2017, 03:47:36 pm »
Gr8responsibility ...?

• Zbrojmistrz bracki
« Odpowiedź #623 dnia: Marzec 06, 2017, 04:02:25 pm »
Gr8responsibility ...?

Czekam na Thora Fractiona żeby ci pogratulować źródła
« Ostatnia zmiana: Marzec 06, 2017, 08:57:34 pm wysłana przez graves »

mgnesium

• Gość
« Odpowiedź #624 dnia: Marzec 06, 2017, 04:09:55 pm »
jak już sobie gratulujemy, to ja chciałbym złożyć gratulacje starcekowi, który parę miesięcy temu bardzo inteligentnie wkleił publiczne zapytanie o powyższe zapowiedzi na grupie omnibusowej, przekazane konfidencjonalnie nickowi przez jednego z jej członków.

Offline Nick Jackolson

« Odpowiedź #625 dnia: Marzec 06, 2017, 05:20:51 pm »

Czekam na Thora Fractiona żeby ci pogratulować źródła

Ty nie masz co mi gratulować źródła tylko trochę się zdystansować ze swoimi uwagami do mnie pod zapowiedziami omniaków + te debilne gifiki.

mgnesium strzał 100%

W temacie: Punisher Ennisa i Thor Simonsona to rewelacyjny prezent od Marvela. Nie pozostaje nic tylko odkładać kasę... a jest tego cholernie dużo.
« Ostatnia zmiana: Marzec 06, 2017, 08:57:21 pm wysłana przez graves »

Offline misiokles

« Odpowiedź #626 dnia: Marzec 06, 2017, 05:24:41 pm »
Ale zapowiedzi AXM wciaż brak :(

Offline Nick Jackolson

« Odpowiedź #627 dnia: Marzec 06, 2017, 05:46:52 pm »
No niestety z tym AXM to cholera wie... niby było na libristo ale minęło już sporo czasu od tej zapowiedzi...

Mi się udało:

Jakiś czas temu zobaczyłem post Blaskowitza ze zdjęciami zakupów, a na nich min. ECHO HC. Okazało się, że atomcomics miał kilka sztuk. Za wielką wodą to jest komiks bardzo pożądany i udało mi się go wymienić za ten zestawik na zdjęciu (dwa za jeden). Miałem dobry farcik bo atom miał promocję chyba z -20 coś % na zamówienie więc kupiłem jeden sobie a jeden z nadzieją na wymianę iiii się udało :)

• Zbrojmistrz bracki
« Odpowiedź #628 dnia: Marzec 06, 2017, 05:53:40 pm »
Ty nie masz co mi gratulować źródła tylko trochę się zdystansować ze swoimi uwagami do mnie pod zapowiedziami omniaków + te debilne gifiki.

mgnesium strzał 100%

W temacie: Punisher Ennisa i Thor Simonsona to rewelacyjny prezent od Marvela. Nie pozostaje nic tylko odkładać kasę... a jest tego cholernie dużo.

Sam się zdystansuj bo bije od ciebie nieuzasadniona agresywność. Skoro wystawiasz się na świecznik i piszesz kilka postów o tym gdzie tam się czegoś niby dowiedziałeś a potem przy każdej okazji kiedy się pojawiają solicitations przypominasz nam o tym to się nie dziw, że ktoś cię będzie rozliczał z przestrzelonych zgadywanek.

Nie wspomnę o próbie wciśnięcia ludziom z tego forum Punishera Ennisa po tym jak się dowiedziałeś o wznowieniu. Czyli na dobrą sprawę zrobienia z kogoś stąd frajera.

Żeby nie było offtopu wklejam listę nadchodzących większych wydań :

04/17/17 - War of Kings Prelude Omnibus (12k)
04/17/17 - X-Men Legacy: Legion Omnibus (collecting X-MEN LEGACY 1-24). (12k)
04/17/17 - Daredevil omnibus by Brubaker and Lark (Reprint)
04/25/17 - Spider-Man: The Clone Conspiracy OHC
04/25/17 - Crime Noir Omnibus by Bendis
05/17/17 - Amazing Spider Man Omnibus vol 3
16 May 17 - Daredevil Omnibus vol 2 by Brubaker Reprint
16 May 17 - Monsters - The Marvel Monsterbus vol 1 by Lee, Lieber and Kirby
20 Jun 17 - Spider-Man by Michelinie Omnibus
20 Jun 17 - Deadly Hands of Kung Fu Omnibus vol 2
27 Jun 17 - Spider-Man's Tangled Web Omnibus
27 Jun 17 - Monsters OHC
18 Jul 17 - IvX OHC
18 Jul 17 - Dr. Strange Sorcerer Supreme omnibus vol 1
18 Jul 17 - Avengers by Hickman omnibus vol 1
15 Aug 17 - Loki: Journey Into Mystery omnibus by Gillen
15 Aug 17 - Monsters, the Marvel Monsterbus vol 2 omnibus
15 Aug 17 - the Marvel Universe omnibus by Chris Claremont
19 Sep 17 - Punisher: Back to the War omnibus (+variant)
19 Sep 17 - Punisher Omnibus by Ennis (Reprint)
19/Sep/17 - Star Wars the Marvel UK Omnibus
19 Sep 17 - Star Wars Darth Vadar omnibus by Gillen & Aaron
19 Sep 17 - Planet Hulk Omnibus
3 Oct 17 - The Mighty Thor omnibus vol 3
17 Oct 17 - Thor by Walter Simonson Omnibus (Reprint)
17 Oct 17 - World War Hulk Omnibus
17 Oct 17 - Thor: Heroes Return Omnibus vol 1 (Jurgens)
17 Oct 17 - Shang Chi Master of Kung Fu Omnibus vol 4
14 Nov 17 - Deadpool and X-Force omnibus
14 Nov 17 - Spider-Man The Clone Saga omnibus vol 2
« Ostatnia zmiana: Marzec 06, 2017, 08:56:51 pm wysłana przez graves »

Offline starcek

« Odpowiedź #629 dnia: Marzec 06, 2017, 05:57:08 pm »
jak już sobie gratulujemy, to ja chciałbym złożyć gratulacje starcekowi, który parę miesięcy temu bardzo inteligentnie wkleił publiczne zapytanie o powyższe zapowiedzi na grupie omnibusowej, przekazane konfidencjonalnie nickowi przez jednego z jej członków.
A ty w dalszym ciągu nie zrozumiałeś co to jest ogólnie dostępne forum?  :lol:
- Dlaczego zawsze odpowiadacie pytaniem na pytanie?
- A jakie było pytanie?

anything