Autor Wątek: BATTLE COMPANIES  (Przeczytany 11912 razy)

0 użytkowników i 1 Gość przegląda ten wątek.

Offline Dragon Warrior

BATTLE COMPANIES
« Odpowiedź #15 dnia: Wrzesień 24, 2004, 12:51:42 pm »
heh po prostu bez skanów raczej nie bedzie o czym dyskutowac ... u mnie w miescie nei da sie nawet nowego WD kupic ;)
n Taro Adun

Offline Isembold

BATTLE COMPANIES
« Odpowiedź #16 dnia: Wrzesień 24, 2004, 12:52:34 pm »
To i ja o nietlumaczone poprosze::
ostros@o2.pl
i]From the ashes a fire shall be woken. A light from the shadows shall spring.
Renewed shall be blade that was broken. The crownless again shall be king. [/i]

Offline CINEK

BATTLE COMPANIES
« Odpowiedź #17 dnia: Wrzesień 25, 2004, 04:11:42 pm »
Widze, że ten temat stanął w martwym punkcie.
Niestety musicie troche poczekać, bo skany zostały dopiero wysłane do Heruido :)
Ale nie wiezrze, że nikt nie czyta DW :P i nie ma nic ciekawgo do powiedzenia na ten temat

Offline drachenfeles

BATTLE COMPANIES
« Odpowiedź #18 dnia: Wrzesień 25, 2004, 04:31:09 pm »
Herudaio jest na obozie integracyjnym więc nic z tego nie wynika, a ja nie obraziłbym się o oryginały.

Offline Draugdin

BATTLE COMPANIES
« Odpowiedź #19 dnia: Wrzesień 26, 2004, 05:57:59 am »
Cinek jeżeli możesz podesłać te skany to ja bardzo poproszę. kotopsy@wp.pl
here is no better Magic than Steel...

Offline Dragon Warrior

BATTLE COMPANIES
« Odpowiedź #20 dnia: Wrzesień 28, 2004, 03:49:35 pm »
nie mowcie ze jeszcze nei ma skanów ...
a jak widać dyskusji bez nich rzeczywiście brakuje :P
n Taro Adun

Offline Draugdin

BATTLE COMPANIES
« Odpowiedź #21 dnia: Wrzesień 29, 2004, 12:30:18 am »
Niniejszym wszem i wobec na tym oto forum chciałbym najmovcniej i całkowicie szczerze przeprosić Cinka.
On będzie wiedział za co i mam nadzieję że nie będzie żywił urazy.

Offline Trigeron

BATTLE COMPANIES
« Odpowiedź #22 dnia: Wrzesień 29, 2004, 04:40:41 pm »
Chodzi o to, że wysłałeś mu wiadomość, że kłamie i nie ma tych skanów?

Offline Draugdin

BATTLE COMPANIES
« Odpowiedź #23 dnia: Październik 01, 2004, 05:19:00 am »
Aż tak bezczelny nie byłem ale uważam że przeprosiny były na miejscu.

Offline Ribald

BATTLE COMPANIES
« Odpowiedź #24 dnia: Październik 01, 2004, 06:22:24 am »
W następnym odcinku.....
mam swoje zdanie, z którym się nigdy nie zgadzam

Offline GICO

BATTLE COMPANIES
« Odpowiedź #25 dnia: Październik 01, 2004, 11:22:54 am »
mnie także bardzo interesuje teamt dotyczacy tych kkompani. Przegladałem ten numer ale czasu miałem tylko 1min, więc rzuciłem tylko okiem (byłem na zakupah i siła wyższa kobieta odciągneła mnie od pulki z gazetami :( ) ale szukałem także info na necie i znalazłem jedną stronke. która co prawda nic nie wnosi lae rzuce linke (są na niej scenariusze)

http://www.hitherouk.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/companies/index.html

soryy popaki i popcynki pozwoliłem sobie dodatkowo na zżynke z innego forum anglojezycznego  :P  oczywiście dla dobra ludzkości  :D (nie jestem w 100 % czy to to ale na pierwszy rzut oka to to)

niestety po lekkich modyfikacjach :C, ale zawsze coś

This will not be an easy post to follow what with our Brit members not getting the Battle Company
rules until the Aug.WD but i'll to to muck on anyway.I have made several post on the
Battle Companies too the effect I liked the idea but had problems with the GW rules.Mainly
that their was no rational for them,that there was no size limit,& that you could end
up with a collection of grunts & Elites in your Company with no bases in military logic.

I have therefore modified the Battle Company rules to address these concerns.To keep
this simple I'll follow the US WD July issue in its order of presentaion of the rules.

Rational-this would be added to the start of the article on p.116,the rest of the page
remains as is:

Along the border,in the no man's land between the good & evil forces,each side has
outpost & garrisons that seek to keep tabs on the enemy.They conduct raids to gain
information or booty,secure an area or simply plunder the othersides resources & of
course defend their territory.The outposts are grim ,thankless duty mere pawns in the
great game between Light & Dark.Both sides man these outpost with their basic recruits
seeking to toughend them up in the experiences of bloody border warefare.

You are the Sergeant of one such outpost patrol,its your job to accomplish your missions
by seasoning your troops & by your succeses see your own star rise,even into the command ranks.

P.117 Changes;

1.Starting Forces-Gondor

2-WoMT with bow
4-WoMT with Spears
1.WoMT with Sword=Sergerant

2.Starting Forces-Mordor

2- Orcs with bows
3-Orcs with 2h weapons
3-Orcs with spears
2-Orcs with shield & 1 h weapon(no swords)
1- Ors with swords=Sergerant

3.Sergerant besides 1 fate point also roll d-6=Motivation #(this is the number of times
the warriors may use the Experience Table.Note the Sergerant/Hero still uses the regular
GW rules for Promotion.Now x the motivation # by 3 thats your Sergeants LP #
(Leadership Potential).Thats the # of times your Sergerant/Hero can Roll on the Hero
Experience table.If he uses up all his rolls before he reaches the max.stats for a Captain
he is doomed to Border Duty.A competent soldier but not a leader.

4.Experience for Sergerant/Hero-stept 4: .No sergerant/Hero may increase
Might beyond 2 & Will beyond 1.

5.Warriors Experience-Roll is made on Experience Table for & increases
effect all warriors(this is a major change from the GW rules).Warriors may roll on
warriors Experience Table whenever they accumlate 5 Experiences points.

Experience points are awarded to Warriors as follows:

+1.for time Company survives game(even wounded)only 1 member needs to survive
+1.for Winning game
+1..each wound inflicted on ememy during game.

Whenever Company gets 5 Exp pts.May roll on Warrior Experience Table.Note
when rolling on table you cash in all Experience points.So if you made 10 Exp Points in a game
still could roll only once & would have to cash in all 10 pts.Also each time Warriors
roll on their Experience table Subtract 1 from the Sererant's Motivation #.When Sergerant
Motivation # at 0 can't roll on Warriors Experience table again.(He's taught them as much
as his skills & personality allows.)

P.118 Changes:

Warrior Experience Table(replaces Warrior Promotion Table,Gondor & Mordor Promotion
Tables.

Roll Die -6 for stat increase:NOTE Warriors can only increase St.,F,A,W,C by 1 level.

1.=+1 to F# or Shoot #
2.=+1 to St
3.=+1 to Attack
4.=+1 to Wound
5.=+1 to Courage
6.=Hero in making=give a Warrior 1 Fate point & treat same as Sergerant
the warrior is now a Coropral & uses Hero promotion table from now on.If a Warrior
already has a fate point ignore & you may choose any increase above your Warriors don't
have up to the max.If Sergerant is killed Warrior with Fate pt becomes new Sergerant.
But only one Warrior in Company can have fate point .

Note if roll an increase that is maxed out may choose anyother you don't have,but #6
can only be received by rolling a 6.So if thats only result left can't choose unless roll a 6.

6.Max out Warriors:

Companies whose Warriors increase all stats to the limit(Hero in Making doesn't count)
are reconized for the crack outfit they are and are reassigned to a more important Garrison
off the front lines.So start again.Note if Sergerant not at max no matter he gets a free ride
so you'll need to start a new Company from scratch.

Sergerants/Heros who reach the regular Capt stats in RoTK Rule Book & have 2M,1 W & 1 F
are reconized for their command potential & transferred to a more important position.Take
out of game.If a Warrior has the 1 fate point as a result of Hero in the Making he now
becomes Captain(roll d-6 for his Motivation # & x 3 for LP #).If no Warrior has a Fate pt just roll up a new
Sergerant.

Hero Advance Table-Change Max stats given to the Stats of a regular Capt of thar race.

The non modified parts of p.118 remain as per GW

p.119=pics

p.120 Changes:

Equipment Tables for Gondor/Mordor replace both only equipment
for both

Banner=2 Influence Die-As per Hitherto's Rules
Armor=1 influence point-only for Capts who get the D increase

Influence Tables Changes these Tables will now give you the # of
replacements you will receive & a chance to be assigned a "special reinforcement Elite(s)
Note all Replacements are taken from the dead figs.You can never have more figs in
your Patrol than you started with,except for Reniforcement Elits.You may not replace
a patrol fig that was injured & just has to miss a game.So if you have no dead figs to replace
you can still expend influence die & roll but only result #6 counts anyother result is no effect
but your still out the Influence die.Also to be able to take a mission your Warriors must
have at least 4 figs available for Gondor & 7 figs for Mordor.If you can't muster them your
Company is on the disabled list and losses 2 Influence die .You must owe the die if you
don't have them & give them up as soon as you get them.Now all your injured troops are
recovered and you can continue with the mission.

Mordor Influence Table-Roll d-6

1-2.No Replacements
2.-5.=get 1 warrior from dead pile
6.=*Reniforcemen(s)Roll below:D-6

1-2.= Orc Tracker
3-4 =Mordoir Uruk
5-6=Morannon Orc

Gondor Influence Table-Roll d-6

1-2.= Ranger
3.=Citadel Guard Spear
4.GoTFC
5.KoMT on foot

*All reniforcements are for 1 game only.Then remove them from your Company.
They represent special elite soldiers that have special knowledge you may need
to accomlish your mission or your commanders way of boosting your force
for an impt.mission.NOTE it is possible to make multiple rolls on the Influence
Tables so you can ave several elite reinf.but they must all be of one type.You
roll a 6 reroll& get a GoTFC .If you get another roll(s)and hit #6 reif.again the
fig will automically be the same type as your first reinf.fig.In this example a GoTFC.
Also all Inf Companies may only get a max of 2 reif.Cav Companies get max of 1 reif.

New replacements stats.If your vetran Company losses a member or several they
can be replaced by the Influence Tables but they could be other veterns or raw recruits.
To account for this Roll on the stat reduction table for EACH new fig you take as a Replacement.
Roll D-6 & reduce the stat -1.Note only if your Company is above the basic
starting stats will this have effect.If the stat called for is the basic stat.Treat roll as No Effect.
1.=-1F#Mellee
2.=-1F# Missle
3.=-1 St#
4.=-1 Attack#
5.=-1 Wound #
6.=-1 Courage #

This represents to effect of new soldiers settling in to the Company.Remember all your Warriors
share common stats so if your Company figs have 2 w & a new recruit(s) hit #4 on
the above Table all your company is reduced to 1 w.Note this does NOT effect the Sergerant/Hero
or the Corporal as they use the Hero Tables.

Well thats it for now.If you don't have the Battle Company WD rules yet a lot of this won't make sense.
I can't give out the actual rules but you use the GW rules except as modified as above.

IMO this gives a logical structure to the GW rules.It does limit certain options but
that was done for the purpose of logic.You now have a Battle Company that makes sense
as to time,place & structure.I have restricted myself just to the Gondor & Mordor
Companies given in WD.GW intends to do more so but this general Template should
hold.This is just take on this so any feed back ideas are welcomed
img]http://img211.imageshack.us/img211/3488/userbar111511ag4.gif[/img]

Offline Draugdin

BATTLE COMPANIES
« Odpowiedź #26 dnia: Październik 01, 2004, 10:18:48 pm »
GICO jak to nic nie wnosi? Przynajmniej podane są zasady dotyczące krasnoludów a z tego co wiem to w White Dwarfie ich nie było. Teraz to by już tylko brakowało zasad co do elfów. Wtedy byłby komplet.

Offline GICO

BATTLE COMPANIES
« Odpowiedź #27 dnia: Październik 01, 2004, 11:30:54 pm »
tylko jak zaznaczylem na czerwone jest to po modyfikacjach dokonanych przez gracza, żeby ulepszyć rozgrywkę. żeby zacząć potrzebujemy podstawy czyli tego co jest zawarte w white dwarfie.

nie mozna nauczyć się śpiewać nie umiąc mówić  :)
img]http://img211.imageshack.us/img211/3488/userbar111511ag4.gif[/img]

Offline CINEK

BATTLE COMPANIES
« Odpowiedź #28 dnia: Październik 02, 2004, 04:22:51 pm »
Właśnie czytałem, że w Angli zakładane sa nawt klany (np. po trzech graczy) i tłuką się z innymi klanami... fajny pomysł i ile zabawy...  :P

Offline Draugdin

BATTLE COMPANIES
« Odpowiedź #29 dnia: Październik 03, 2004, 03:03:22 am »
Popieram że super zabawa i yak dalej a jakoś widzę że u nas nie bardzo. Ktoś tu na tym forum wypowiedział smutne ale jakże bliskie prawy zdanie że w Polsce nie ma prawdziwych graczy w Lotr. Coś w tym chyba jest.

Cinek nadal jestem chętny na skany tylko nie wiem w jakich godzinach jesteś uchwytny.