Autor Wątek: Nowości Games Workshop  (Przeczytany 822718 razy)

0 użytkowników i 1 Gość przegląda ten wątek.

Offline afruniu

Odp: Nowości Games Workshop
« Odpowiedź #3345 dnia: Grudzień 10, 2009, 09:05:56 am »
no jasne. z tym, że są plotki i PLOTKI ;-)
o ile zresztą specjalnie się Tyrkami nie interesuję, tak przed premierą wilków siedziałem jak na szpilkach.
a jak już tyrki wyjdą, to z nimi też trzeba będzie się rozprawić po wilczemu ;-)
narka
"There must be some kind of way out of here..."

Offline morkai

« Odpowiedź #3346 dnia: Grudzień 10, 2009, 09:26:59 am »
o ile zresztą specjalnie się Tyrkami nie interesuję......

....ale to tyrki mogą interesowac się Tobą  :badgrin: ;)

Ogólnie mam wrażenie, że to będzie jednak mocno-silny dex. Zresztą kiepsko by było znaleźć im się wśród obecnych orków, SM czy wilków....

Offline Bern-HARD

• Młodszy Mistrz
  • Klub bitewniakowy "Rzeźnik" w Sopocie
    • Bernar DZIK !!!
« Odpowiedź #3347 dnia: Grudzień 10, 2009, 09:53:45 am »
No ja mam nadzieję że jednak będą do wystrzelania  8)
W walce wręcz niech sobie są megaśni, ale muszą przecież schodzić z plazm, melt itp.
Hallo! Ich bin Berniczek, Hände hoch!!!

Offline afruniu

« Odpowiedź #3348 dnia: Grudzień 10, 2009, 10:08:44 am »
z tego co widzę, to Cruddace lubi "zabawki" raniące na 2+ z AP3, templatki, jakieś indirecty...no zobaczymy.
z tego co widzę, to tyrki mogą być jeszcze bardziej "shooty" niż do tej pory, czy w 4 ed.
narka

Offline Yedli

« Odpowiedź #3349 dnia: Grudzień 10, 2009, 01:01:20 pm »
Na BoLSie walnęli fotkę z zasadami biovory. W sumie fajnie, że nie będzie już cyrków z KP/kontestowaniem w przypadku min (dziwne to było).
Teatrzyk Różowy Juggernaut
I could hear nothing unusual, although that brought little comfort. In my experience, it's what you don't notice that kills you. ‐ Ciaphas Cain

Offline the best of IG

« Odpowiedź #3350 dnia: Grudzień 10, 2009, 01:28:54 pm »
Jak Tyrki będą przegięte, to trzeba będzie zebrać 100.000 podpisów o wprowadzenie jakiegoś rules packa takiego jak w battlu, który sensownie przycinał Demony i Wampiry
Prawdę mówiąc, to ów balancing path nie balasuje tych armii, tylko przcina im najwieksze przegiecia. Dalej są wypasione...Tylko nie aż tak  :p .
My little Space Marine
 I used to wonder what battle could be
 My little Space Marine
 Until you shared your bolter with me
 Big Tanks, tons of guns, a beautiful armor faithful and strong
 Sharing honor, it's an easy feat and the Emperor makes it all complete!
 Oh my little Space Marine
 Don't you know you are my very best battle brother!

Offline Yedli

« Odpowiedź #3351 dnia: Grudzień 10, 2009, 01:39:05 pm »
Nie wspominając o tym, że zamiast 100.000 podpisów lepsze byłoby 100.000 szekli. A na pewno skuteczniejsze.  :lol:
Teatrzyk Różowy Juggernaut
I could hear nothing unusual, although that brought little comfort. In my experience, it's what you don't notice that kills you. ‐ Ciaphas Cain

Offline Spejs

« Odpowiedź #3352 dnia: Grudzień 10, 2009, 06:32:31 pm »
Z Warseera od BramGaunt na temat Tyrków:

"Some of this has been posted before, I'll post it again, plus all I remember.

Generel rules:

Synapse Creatures

units within 12 inches are fearless. No eternal warrior.

Feral behaviour: each tyranid unit not in range of a Synapse creature has to pass a morale check or falls back to instinctive behaviour. Melee-creatures move as fast as possible to the next enemy, while shooting creatures go for the next cover and shoot at the nearest enemies. What they do is said in their entries.

Weapons: Weaponsymbionts are no longer modified by the creature they weald it. There are heavy variants of most of them for the bigger creatures.

Venom Cannon: uses 3" blast now. They suffer a additional -1 penalty against vehicles. So, a glancing hit is - 3, a penetration - 1. You can wrec vehicles with this weapon now =)

Heavy Venom Canon: S9, same as above.

Scything Talons: One pair of tham grants you rerolls on all 1's you roll to hit, two pairs allow you to reroll all of them. Bonesword causes instant death, as long as you do not pass a morale check after suffering a wound. If you bear two pairs, the morale check is made with 3 dice.

Tentacle whip: reduces the initiative of all models attacking the bearer to 1.

Crusher Claws grant d3 additional attacks.

Lots more similar changes.

Biomorphs:

They grant general special abilities now.

Examples: Toxic Glands grant you poisonod attacks (4+), adrenalin grants furious charge, etc. A injector grants Instant death on each to wound roll of 6. I don't remember them all, though.

Units:

HQ: Hive Tyrant, Alpha Warrior, Tervigon. Named ones: A special Hive Tyrant, already mentioned, and a parasite-spreading winged horror.

Hive Tyrant: Initiative 6, Weaponskill 8. Starts of with a pair of cything talons, a tentacle whip and a Bonesword. Might be given wings or heavy carapace (2+ armour save)

May chose from 4 different psychic powers:
Mental scream:
all enemy units within 18 " have to pass a morale check. if they fail it, they suffer the difference between the roll and their morale characteristic as casulties with no armour saves allowed.

Lifeleech: one unit within 12 " suffer D3 autohits S3 AP2. for each casulty they suffer, the Hive Tyrant is granted one life point, up to a maximum of 10.

One that forces a unit to do a morale check or to fall back.

One shooting attack.

He might be given tactical advances, as for example to grant one standard unit outflank and +1 to reserve rolls.

Has lots of wapons available.

The special Hive Tyrant has Weaponskill 9. Wardsaves passed against wounds from him have to be rerolled.

He may buff one unit within 18 inches with prefered enemy, furious charge or two other special abilities.

Alpha Warrior:

Weaponskill 6, which he passes to a unit of warriors he joins.

Tervigon: Creates 3d6 termagaunts with standard loadout each movement phase, even if he's in close combat.

If he dies, gaunts near him suffer heavy losses.

He has his own psychic powers, though i don't remember them.

The horror is a hit and run monster with wings. Each enemy unit outflanking may suffer casualties: your oponent names one model within the unit, it has to pass a toughness test. if it fails it is killed and the tyranidplayer gets D6 Ripperswarms. He may do thesame to victims he kills in close combat.

Each Hive Tyrant may be given a Tyrant guard.

Elite

Hive Guard: up to 3 per unit, Ballistic skill of 4.

their weapons are 24 inches, S8, AP4 and assault 2.

Lictors: 1 - 3 per slot, they act together as one unit. Deployed like marbo.
still grant +1 to reserve rolls. Deep striking units do not scatter if deployed within 6 inces of a lictor, as long as he was on the table for at least one turn.

Ymgarls Genestealers:

They are NOT a named unit. basically, they are Genestealers, which can morph: they may increase their Attacks, Toughness or strength characteristic at the beginning of each close combat phase.

they have the rule "hibernation": note one piece of terrain. whey the genestealers become available, they are placed in this piece of terrain. they may move, shoot and charge.

Unit size 5 - 10, no broodlord for them.

Zoanthropes:
Warp field grants 3+ ward save.
have to psycic powers: warp lightning and warp lance. warp lightning is S6 AP3 3 blaste, while the warp lance is S10 DS 2 Assault 1, lance at 18 inches.

squads of 3.

There is a named Zoanthrope which is a real pain in the ass for everyone, leachinglots of lifepoints with a strong 5 " template shooting attack.

The death leaper is his own elite choice, named. WS9, Initiative 7. Me is deployed like a lictor, but may retreat and be replaced text turn.

Core

Hormagaunts:
Weapon skill 3, S3, Initiative 5, 2 attacks.

Infantery.

May be given poison glands and adrenalin. Unit size 10 - 30

Gaunts:
come with.... no idea what the weapon is named in english, but it's S4 AP 5 assault 1.
For each 10 gaunts, one may be upgraded with a S2 flamethrower that wounds against the strength characteristig.

Warriors: Weapon skill 5, lots of options. 4+ Armour save.
If led by a Alpha warrior they take up his Weaponskill.

Genestealers: Mostly the same as before, less options. Point cost lower than Grey hunters, though. No way to boost their armour save.

Have infiltrators and fleet.

Broodlord comes with his old profile, at a point cost of a longang with a heavy boltgun.
May have two psycic powers: Confusion, which makes both player roll a D6 and add the morale characteristics of a model chosen by the tyranid player. If the result of the tyranid player is the same or higher, the chosen miniature may not attack in this close combat phase.
The other ability reduces the morale characteristic of surrounding enemies by 1.

Assault:
Winged warriors are assault.

Gargoyles: we knewe about them.

Harpies:
The Harpie is a flying, Trygon-sized creature that acts as a bomber. It may deploy Spore mines at a unit it flies over. Is a monstrous creature.

Raveners: come with two pairs of scything talons. May have a thorax swarm: thorax swarms are a special weapon, the ammunition is chosen at the beginnig of the game. 3 different flamer variants.

Heavy Support:
Carnifexes: In squads of three. Have to carry the same loadout.

You cannot boost their initiative, and I am almost sure that you cannor surpass 3+ Armour save.
when charging, carnifexes increase their initiative by t. If you buy them adrenaline ,that grants you Initiative 4 and strength 10. They still have 9 in the profile.
Carnifexes start with two pairs of scything talons and 4 attacks.

Trygon: WS6, S6, 6 Lifepoints and 6 attacks.

Has a shooting attack, S6, ap5, assault 6, 12 " range.

If upgraded to a Alpha Trygon, he has 18 " and assault 12.

Tyrannofex: My favorite. a walking weapon battery.

Weapons are: Fleshborer swarm, S4 ap 5 assault 20

pyroacid spray: S6 ap 4 flamer templated, used exactly like the hellhound.

Capsule cannon: S10, AP4, assault 2, 48 " range.

unneccesary to mention that he's a monstrous creature with high toughness.

Thats all I remember so far. I will try to update it. Enjoy =) "
Per mortis ad gloria

Offline dejwut

« Odpowiedź #3353 dnia: Grudzień 10, 2009, 08:56:52 pm »
Z Warseera od BramGaunt na temat Tyrków:

"Some of this has been posted before, I'll post it again, plus all I remember.

Generel rules:

Synapse Creatures

units within 12 inches are fearless. No eternal warrior.

Feral behaviour: each tyranid unit not in range of a Synapse creature has to pass a morale check or falls back to instinctive behaviour. Melee-creatures move as fast as possible to the next enemy, while shooting creatures go for the next cover and shoot at the nearest enemies. What they do is said in their entries.

Weapons: Weaponsymbionts are no longer modified by the creature they weald it. There are heavy variants of most of them for the bigger creatures.

Venom Cannon: uses 3" blast now. They suffer a additional -1 penalty against vehicles. So, a glancing hit is - 3, a penetration - 1. You can wrec vehicles with this weapon now =)

Heavy Venom Canon: S9, same as above.

Scything Talons: One pair of tham grants you rerolls on all 1's you roll to hit, two pairs allow you to reroll all of them. Bonesword causes instant death, as long as you do not pass a morale check after suffering a wound. If you bear two pairs, the morale check is made with 3 dice.

Tentacle whip: reduces the initiative of all models attacking the bearer to 1.

Crusher Claws grant d3 additional attacks.

Lots more similar changes.

Biomorphs:

They grant general special abilities now.

Examples: Toxic Glands grant you poisonod attacks (4+), adrenalin grants furious charge, etc. A injector grants Instant death on each to wound roll of 6. I don't remember them all, though.

Units:

HQ: Hive Tyrant, Alpha Warrior, Tervigon. Named ones: A special Hive Tyrant, already mentioned, and a parasite-spreading winged horror.

Hive Tyrant: Initiative 6, Weaponskill 8. Starts of with a pair of cything talons, a tentacle whip and a Bonesword. Might be given wings or heavy carapace (2+ armour save)

May chose from 4 different psychic powers:
Mental scream:
all enemy units within 18 " have to pass a morale check. if they fail it, they suffer the difference between the roll and their morale characteristic as casulties with no armour saves allowed.

Lifeleech: one unit within 12 " suffer D3 autohits S3 AP2. for each casulty they suffer, the Hive Tyrant is granted one life point, up to a maximum of 10.

One that forces a unit to do a morale check or to fall back.

One shooting attack.

He might be given tactical advances, as for example to grant one standard unit outflank and +1 to reserve rolls.

Has lots of wapons available.

The special Hive Tyrant has Weaponskill 9. Wardsaves passed against wounds from him have to be rerolled.

He may buff one unit within 18 inches with prefered enemy, furious charge or two other special abilities.

Alpha Warrior:

Weaponskill 6, which he passes to a unit of warriors he joins.

Tervigon: Creates 3d6 termagaunts with standard loadout each movement phase, even if he's in close combat.

If he dies, gaunts near him suffer heavy losses.

He has his own psychic powers, though i don't remember them.

The horror is a hit and run monster with wings. Each enemy unit outflanking may suffer casualties: your oponent names one model within the unit, it has to pass a toughness test. if it fails it is killed and the tyranidplayer gets D6 Ripperswarms. He may do thesame to victims he kills in close combat.

Each Hive Tyrant may be given a Tyrant guard.

Elite

Hive Guard: up to 3 per unit, Ballistic skill of 4.

their weapons are 24 inches, S8, AP4 and assault 2.

Lictors: 1 - 3 per slot, they act together as one unit. Deployed like marbo.
still grant +1 to reserve rolls. Deep striking units do not scatter if deployed within 6 inces of a lictor, as long as he was on the table for at least one turn.

Ymgarls Genestealers:

They are NOT a named unit. basically, they are Genestealers, which can morph: they may increase their Attacks, Toughness or strength characteristic at the beginning of each close combat phase.

they have the rule "hibernation": note one piece of terrain. whey the genestealers become available, they are placed in this piece of terrain. they may move, shoot and charge.

Unit size 5 - 10, no broodlord for them.

Zoanthropes:
Warp field grants 3+ ward save.
have to psycic powers: warp lightning and warp lance. warp lightning is S6 AP3 3 blaste, while the warp lance is S10 DS 2 Assault 1, lance at 18 inches.

squads of 3.

There is a named Zoanthrope which is a real pain in the ass for everyone, leachinglots of lifepoints with a strong 5 " template shooting attack.

The death leaper is his own elite choice, named. WS9, Initiative 7. Me is deployed like a lictor, but may retreat and be replaced text turn.

Core

Hormagaunts:
Weapon skill 3, S3, Initiative 5, 2 attacks.

Infantery.

May be given poison glands and adrenalin. Unit size 10 - 30

Gaunts:
come with.... no idea what the weapon is named in english, but it's S4 AP 5 assault 1.
For each 10 gaunts, one may be upgraded with a S2 flamethrower that wounds against the strength characteristig.

Warriors: Weapon skill 5, lots of options. 4+ Armour save.
If led by a Alpha warrior they take up his Weaponskill.

Genestealers: Mostly the same as before, less options. Point cost lower than Grey hunters, though. No way to boost their armour save.

Have infiltrators and fleet.

Broodlord comes with his old profile, at a point cost of a longang with a heavy boltgun.
May have two psycic powers: Confusion, which makes both player roll a D6 and add the morale characteristics of a model chosen by the tyranid player. If the result of the tyranid player is the same or higher, the chosen miniature may not attack in this close combat phase.
The other ability reduces the morale characteristic of surrounding enemies by 1.

Assault:
Winged warriors are assault.

Gargoyles: we knewe about them.

Harpies:
The Harpie is a flying, Trygon-sized creature that acts as a bomber. It may deploy Spore mines at a unit it flies over. Is a monstrous creature.

Raveners: come with two pairs of scything talons. May have a thorax swarm: thorax swarms are a special weapon, the ammunition is chosen at the beginnig of the game. 3 different flamer variants.

Heavy Support:
Carnifexes: In squads of three. Have to carry the same loadout.

You cannot boost their initiative, and I am almost sure that you cannor surpass 3+ Armour save.
when charging, carnifexes increase their initiative by t. If you buy them adrenaline ,that grants you Initiative 4 and strength 10. They still have 9 in the profile.
Carnifexes start with two pairs of scything talons and 4 attacks.

Trygon: WS6, S6, 6 Lifepoints and 6 attacks.

Has a shooting attack, S6, ap5, assault 6, 12 " range.

If upgraded to a Alpha Trygon, he has 18 " and assault 12.

Tyrannofex: My favorite. a walking weapon battery.

Weapons are: Fleshborer swarm, S4 ap 5 assault 20

pyroacid spray: S6 ap 4 flamer templated, used exactly like the hellhound.

Capsule cannon: S10, AP4, assault 2, 48 " range.

unneccesary to mention that he's a monstrous creature with high toughness.

Thats all I remember so far. I will try to update it. Enjoy =) "

matko bosko kochano!!!

jedyna dobra wieść dla mnie jako weekendowego przeciwnika Tyranidów to to, że Carnifexy w stadach nie mają frajdy z wound allocation...
 czego się śmiejecie?
Sami z siebie się śmiejecie!
 - Nikolai Gogol
-----------------------------
bakejpan.com

Offline afruniu

« Odpowiedź #3354 dnia: Grudzień 10, 2009, 09:10:53 pm »
deja vue?
narka

Offline Inkq

• Moderatorzy
  • Stolnik bracki
  • Matematyk
« Odpowiedź #3355 dnia: Grudzień 10, 2009, 09:20:34 pm »
Nie jest to jakiś szał, pod uwagę że dużo złych rzeczy jest w specjalach. TYlko trygon jest jakis straszny ale to pewnie jeszcze plota.

Offline mlodyrs

« Odpowiedź #3356 dnia: Grudzień 10, 2009, 09:24:10 pm »
Dużo też zależy od kosztów punktowych.

Offline Spejs

« Odpowiedź #3357 dnia: Grudzień 10, 2009, 10:19:12 pm »
Co do tego, że to tylko plota to nie byłbym pewien bo Scryer potwierdził to info, a zarówno on jak i Bram są dosyć rzetelnym źródłem informacji. Ale faktycznie wszystko rozbije się o koszty punktowe i biomorphy.

EDIT: I jeszcze jedna ciekawostka z tego samego źródła:

"Ha - I almost forgot the best part.

After HQ, Core, Elites, Assault and Heavy Support, there is still one more to cover.

Dedicated Transports

Yes.

Yes, there are.

Spore Capsule

You may buy a Spore Capsule for lots of units: it may transport 1 Monstrous Creature or up to 20 Infantry.

The Spore Capsule is Deep Striking, and the unit within disembarks. It may neither move nor attack. It may still shoot.

The Capsule has WS and BS 2. It has Toughness 5 or 6 and 3 Lifepoints. It has, if i remember correctly, 3 attacks S 6.

It has a Assault 6 Strength 6 shooting attack with a range of 6 inches. "
« Ostatnia zmiana: Grudzień 11, 2009, 01:53:25 am wysłana przez Spejs »
Per mortis ad gloria

Offline Nathaniel

« Odpowiedź #3358 dnia: Grudzień 11, 2009, 07:39:58 am »
Prosze nie siejmy paniki (rodem z GV :p) jak jakies 13 letnie dziewczynki - primo te plotki sa wyciete z kontekstu, po 2 brakuje nam calosciowego spojrzenia na to co bedzie w armii wspolgralo, brak kosztow punktowych i zasad specjalnych. Pozatym kilka rzeczy na pewno okaze sie bledem, przeoczeniem, pomylka.
A metoda hypeowania nowego relejsu nie jest wynaleziona dzis i nie wczoraj - i nie stosuje jej tylko GW - a prowadzi do tego ze jakis kolo podjarany fota  z netu pokazujaca atak tyrkow na ultrasow (taka typowa fota jaka jest w kazdym dexie - "nasza" super meska armia atakuje niedobitki przeciwnika) zaczyna powaznie mowic ze koszty punktowe z nowego dexu sa za niskie, itp, itd, nawet nie widzac go na oczy. No prosze was bardzo. Pozyjemy zobaczymy.  :)
Nathaniel

In dedicato imperatum ultra articulo mortis
- For the Emperor Beyond the Point of Death

As defenders we stand
... as brothers we fall

Offline b00g

« Odpowiedź #3359 dnia: Grudzień 11, 2009, 09:09:27 am »
Tym bardziej, że nowe kodeksy są dość dobrze wyważone. GW ostatnio robi dobrą robotę z kodeksami do WH 40k.

pzdr.

anything