Autor Wątek: Nowości Games Workshop  (Przeczytany 825968 razy)

0 użytkowników i 1 Gość przegląda ten wątek.

Offline metalfan

Odp: Nowości Games Workshop
« Odpowiedź #4170 dnia: Październik 05, 2010, 12:06:36 pm »
Są, z cenami nawet nie ześwirowali (chociaż biki mogły by być tańsze).

PS. O tak, ten post zasłużył na minusa :lol:
« Ostatnia zmiana: Październik 05, 2010, 03:18:58 pm wysłana przez metalfan »
SW / GK / BA

Offline Michaelius

« Odpowiedź #4171 dnia: Październik 05, 2010, 12:21:32 pm »
Ceny w sumie przyjemnie zaskakujace

http://www.games-workshop.com/gws/catalog/productDetail.jsp?catId=cat440160a&prodId=prod900152a

wiedzmy nie maja juz agoniserów ?

edit: falszywy alarm frgt/10 powiedzial , ze agoniser jest na sierzantach. Teraz dreczy mnie ciekawosc czy zwykle wiedzmy moga brac power weaponki w takim razie :wink:

edit2: warriorzy po 9 pkt  :cry: :sad: :evil:
« Ostatnia zmiana: Październik 05, 2010, 01:05:11 pm wysłana przez Michaelius »
Michaelius

"Your understending is not required, merely your surrender"

Offline vanswirr

« Odpowiedź #4172 dnia: Październik 05, 2010, 01:05:33 pm »
A na groma Ci power weapon jak możesz wziąć agonizer ?  Z siłą 3 z pw wiedźmy nie poszaleją, a z agonizerem sprawa łatwiejsza, wszystko ranisz na 4 +
Jestem agentem Mossadu, ponadto za czarną robotę płaci mi CIA, FSB, Al-Kaida, koncerny energetyczne, Bilderbergowie, wydział XIII Watykanu, Kult Wielkiego Cthulhu, sztab wyborczy PO i oczywiście sam Szatan.

Offline Vladdi

« Odpowiedź #4173 dnia: Październik 05, 2010, 01:18:48 pm »
Wiesz Prawnik ale jak agoniser bedzie tylko na szefowej a pw powiedzmy dwie na sklad dodatkowo do wzięcia, to juz bedzie sie mozna zastanawiac, nie:P?

vladdi
They told me they needed an army. They made me call half the humanity and tell them to kill the other half. There was no racism after that, no discrimination, no conflicts based on property, politics or religion. It only mattered if you were one of those that answered the phone or one of those that didn't. Apocalypse came and I was at it's gates.

Offline Michaelius

« Odpowiedź #4174 dnia: Październik 05, 2010, 01:27:15 pm »
Ano wlasnie. Ale po uslyszeniu kosztow warriora teraz ja przechodze w faze Marcina ;) I zaczynam sie zastanawiac czy przypadkiem kodeks nie przelezal w zamrazarce 2-3 lat i teraz wydaja go z kosmetycznymi zmianami.
Michaelius

Offline trej

« Odpowiedź #4175 dnia: Październik 05, 2010, 01:35:04 pm »
Tylko Marcin po marudził, pomarudził a potem złożył armię "Zabijam IG. Zawsze i wszędzie." Jak z DE będzie tak samo to się nie obrażę :)

Offline vanswirr

« Odpowiedź #4176 dnia: Październik 05, 2010, 01:42:56 pm »
Wiesz Prawnik ale jak agoniser bedzie tylko na szefowej a pw powiedzmy dwie na sklad dodatkowo do wzięcia, to juz bedzie sie mozna zastanawiac, nie:P?

vladdi

No jak tak będzie to jasne. Ale w takie cuda to nie wierzę.
Jestem agentem Mossadu, ponadto za czarną robotę płaci mi CIA, FSB, Al-Kaida, koncerny energetyczne, Bilderbergowie, wydział XIII Watykanu, Kult Wielkiego Cthulhu, sztab wyborczy PO i oczywiście sam Szatan.

Offline Michaelius

« Odpowiedź #4177 dnia: Październik 05, 2010, 01:46:38 pm »
Tylko Marcin po marudził, pomarudził a potem złożył armię "Zabijam IG. Zawsze i wszędzie." Jak z DE będzie tak samo to się nie obrażę :)

Wiesz ale on jest jak polski lotnik. Poleci i na drzwiach od stodoły ;)
Michaelius

Offline trej

« Odpowiedź #4178 dnia: Październik 05, 2010, 01:53:23 pm »
Chodziło mi o to, że nie oszukujmy się ale siłę deksu w pełni poznamy jakiś czas po premierze. Gdybając wcześniej dokładamy się jedynie do basenów producentów melisy ;)

Offline Vladdi

« Odpowiedź #4179 dnia: Październik 05, 2010, 02:08:51 pm »
Eeeetam fajnie jest sobie pogdybac. Ja np wole teraz pomarudzic a potem sie milo zaskoczyc niz teraz sie napalic a potem rozczarowac.:)

vladdi
They told me they needed an army. They made me call half the humanity and tell them to kill the other half. There was no racism after that, no discrimination, no conflicts based on property, politics or religion. It only mattered if you were one of those that answered the phone or one of those that didn't. Apocalypse came and I was at it's gates.

Offline trej

« Odpowiedź #4180 dnia: Październik 05, 2010, 02:13:50 pm »
Pewnie, że fajnie ale na tym etapie to takie pitu pitu ;). Jak będzie dex dopiero się zacznie knucie :D

Offline Vladdi

« Odpowiedź #4181 dnia: Październik 05, 2010, 02:17:01 pm »
Ano pitu, pitu. I w dodatku GW wykazuje niecodzienna konsekwencje w limitowaniu informacji:( a ja juz chce kodeks:P

vladdi

Offline Breaker

« Odpowiedź #4182 dnia: Październik 05, 2010, 03:14:55 pm »
a ja wcale nie jestem przekonany czy incuby beda nadal po 25, jakos dziwnie mam wrazenie ze jezeli tak bedzie to nikt nie kupi modeli. warriorzy po 9? wow zblizaja sie cena do dire avengera, mrrrok. oj z takimi cenami to ja nie widze tej armii, nie widze. moze boja sie powtorzyc sytuacji z battle'a gdzie chamsko obnizyli koszty punktowe kusznikow/warriorow/black guardow i wyszedl im giety kodeks

a z tym ap 1 na brajtlancy to ja poprosze s9 ap1, wtedy bedzie gites.
his place is ready to recieve the gift of the eldar

Offline Michaelius

« Odpowiedź #4183 dnia: Październik 05, 2010, 03:38:17 pm »
Have had a good read through the new codex today and can confirm many things. Grotesques are still in, but are now BRUTAL. Dont think theres a model for them yet but they are ogren sized. They have littler cousins called wracks, which are still pretty decent, but nothing on the S/T5 3W monsters with FNP that grotesques are.

Jetbikes are still FA but get an even bigger turbo boost (36") and have even less armour (5+) on the plus side, they are actually good in combat now with pistol and hand weapon as well as their drugs. They also get to make D3 S4 hits PER JETBIKE on any unit they move over when turbo boosting, and this can be upgraded to D6. On the VERY down side, characters can no longer be mounted on jetbikes.

Scourges are now FA as well and have some awesome gear. They still deep strike and have jump packs, but now come standard with a assault 3 18" splinter weapon and can have heat lances (18" S6 AP1 Lance, Melta) thats right, you can now deep strike a squad with 4 lance/melta weapons!! And they have a 4+ armour save.

Hellions are all sorts of worthwhile now. Their boards have a special shooting attack that is (from memory) S5 AP4 assault 2 and their weapons are funky as well. Best of all, if you charge a unit with an IC in it, on a 2+ when you make your hit and run attack, they take that character with them and fight him on his own next turn!!

They do indeed get a fighter and a bomber, much in the vein on valk/vens but WAY cooler. They have aerial assault rules that mean they can move and fire all their weapons, they can also take a range of missile, my favorite of course being implosion missiles. Small blast, all models touched by it take a characteristics test on their wounds and if they fail it they die. INSTANT DEATH DIE!!! Brutal.

The talos is still in and comes kitted out to be even cooler, but more importantly comes with a smaller cousin, the parasite. Which is pretty decent in combat, great at shooting, and most importantly, if it causes wounds from shooting, gives pain tokens to nearby DE units.

This leads me neatly to pain tokens. If a unit wipes out a non vehicle unit, it gets a pain token. There are 3 effects from having pain tokens, with the 1st one you gain FNP. The 2nd you get gives you furious charge, and the 3rd makes you fearless. These effects are cumulative so can be awesome.

Even better, characters and units combine pain tokens. So a unit with one and a character with one would both count as having 2 if they joined. And Haemonuclus and a couple of other things come with one automatically.

Incubi are indeed now elites and have 2 attacks base, and their place as bodyguards has been taken by the 'Court of the Archon' which is a retinue like an inquisitors. There are many options in there for increasing the poison of your weapons, aliens with FNP and so on and so forth. Great fun.

Yes Wyches and Warriors have 'vamped up' versions that are elites, almost the same but all of them have LD9 and 2A and have options to take more special weapons.

Sadly disintegrators are no longer plasma cannons, they are S5 AP2 Heavy 3. Still nasty, but they were worse. On the plus side, ravagers are now allowed to move 12" and fire all weapons

Hmm moze jednak nie bedzie tak zle.

Odparowywanie lorda na wilku na 4+ musi byc zabawne :wink:

edit: tylko kurcze zamiast sie podniecac statsami powiedzieliby cos o punktach ;)
Michaelius

Offline Ketchup

« Odpowiedź #4184 dnia: Październik 05, 2010, 03:44:25 pm »
To chyba żart...
"They do indeed get a fighter and a bomber, much in the vein on valk/vens but WAY cooler. They have aerial assault rules that mean they can move and fire all their weapons, they can also take a range of missile, my favorite of course being implosion missiles. Small blast, all models touched by it take a characteristics test on their wounds and if they fail it they die. INSTANT DEATH DIE!!! Brutal."
Lepiej żeby ten pojazd nie był zbyt tani bo inaczej będzie spam bombowców...
ANWIL MISTRZ!!! In the grim darkness of the future, there is only ... Ketchup.