trawa

Autor Wątek: Nowości Games Workshop  (Przeczytany 822392 razy)

0 użytkowników i 1 Gość przegląda ten wątek.

Offline Raca

Odp: Nowości Games Workshop
« Odpowiedź #4215 dnia: Październik 06, 2010, 09:21:37 am »
Wlasnie sie skapnelem ze wczoraj napisalem ze mandraki sa brzydkie, chodzilo mi o heliony bo mandraki sa super, jedne z modeli ktore najbardziej mi sie podobaja wiec sie kajam i odpokutuje :wink:

Co do wysypu DE to bym sie Wojtus nie bal, to nie marinsi gdzie zmieniasz tylko dex i kilka modeli, tutaj trzeba kupic i pomalowac cala armie
Kilku nowych graczy sie pokaze jak ja np. :wink: ale ogolnie nie sadze zeby bylo ich az tak duzo jak dex bedzie nawet mocny

Offline b00g

« Odpowiedź #4216 dnia: Październik 06, 2010, 09:44:57 am »

Przepraszam, masz rację, ten codex będzie całkiem do dupy i nikt nim nie będzie grał.

Nie, ten codex będzie taki jak każdy inny. GW nie stać na to żeby wydać gówno. Genialny Wydawca ma najlepiej zbalansowaną grę bitewną na rynku i wierz mi że to się nie zmieni. A moja wypowiedź dotyczy tylko i wyłącznie AV 10 :) . Bardziej mnie zastanawia jak ta armia wygra z hordą orkową. Bo myślę że z SW i BA będą sobie radzić minimum dobrze.

pzdr.

Offline Ketchup

« Odpowiedź #4217 dnia: Październik 06, 2010, 09:53:06 am »
Jeżeli zasady broni wytchy będą takie jak w plotach to z hordami powinni sobie radzić też całkiem dobrze, co do wilków nie wiem bo tam jest dużo złych misek.
ANWIL MISTRZ!!! In the grim darkness of the future, there is only ... Ketchup.

Offline PaulShin

« Odpowiedź #4218 dnia: Październik 06, 2010, 09:55:41 am »
Nie, ten codex będzie taki jak każdy inny. GW nie stać na to żeby wydać gówno. Genialny Wydawca ma najlepiej zbalansowaną grę bitewną na rynku i wierz mi że to się nie zmieni. A moja wypowiedź dotyczy tylko i wyłącznie AV 10 :) . Bardziej mnie zastanawia jak ta armia wygra z hordą orkową. Bo myślę że z SW i BA będą sobie radzić minimum dobrze.

pzdr.

O ironio, sprzeczamy się mając to samo zdanie. ;)

Wlasnie sie skapnelem ze wczoraj napisalem ze mandraki sa brzydkie, chodzilo mi o heliony bo mandraki sa super, jedne z modeli ktore najbardziej mi sie podobaja wiec sie kajam i odpokutuje :wink:

Co do wysypu DE to bym sie Wojtus nie bal, to nie marinsi gdzie zmieniasz tylko dex i kilka modeli, tutaj trzeba kupic i pomalowac cala armie
Kilku nowych graczy sie pokaze jak ja np. :wink: ale ogolnie nie sadze zeby bylo ich az tak duzo jak dex bedzie nawet mocny

I tu też uważam, jest dużo racji. Przerzucić się z SM na SW/BA, wystarczy kupić dex, ew. 1-2 jednostki. Żeby zacząć nową, zupełnie inną armię to już inna bajka. Choć nie powiem, miło by było, gdyby jednak zmalała ogólna liczba Power Armorów na stołach. ;)

More z bolsa:

[Grotesques]
they are WS4 BS1 S5 T5 W3 A3 ????? 6+ sv
they have feel no pain (like all other haemonculi stuff ie. the heamonculi, urien, wracks, and grotesques.) They take up 2 spaces in a transport (like Ogryn) they have to take a Ld test if an IC isn't accompanying them, and if they fail they inflict 2D6 attacks on nearby units before all dying.

[Scourges]
they have wings meaning they are JUMPPACK not jetpack

EDIT: like ACTUAL WINGS made for them by haemonculi for a lot of money. ther get surgery and fly up ato the eyries at the top of the city and act as couriers and are very rich (well paid job) and they can buy cool weapons eg splinter cannons, darklances, heat lance(?), and copme with splinter carbines standard. (very good rate of fire.)

cant remember mandrake points. about 25 I think. they shoot S4 AP4 Assault 2 fire attacks. they have stealth and infiltrate. scary.

Lelith is WS9 BS 7? S3 T3 W3 I7/8 A4 Ld 9/10 sv6+
she has a 4++ inv against shooting (she dodges bullets lol) and a 3++ inv. in CC. Her hair counts as a shardnet and impaler (reduce ememy attacks by 1) and her knives are power weapons. she is very killy.

[Heat lances]
they are 12"? S6 Ap 1/2 Melta lances
they can be taken by a reaver arena champion as well, and it is a heavy weapon for warriors and the trueborn.

[Venom]
it has a TL splinter rifle and can upgrade to a splinter cannon. It can take some of the DE vehicle upgrades

RE: the DE flyers. they are classed as skimmers. the ? fighter and the voidraven bomber. the bomber has 2 TL darklances and can drop a S8 template on units it flies over. (scatters only D6") the fliers can purchase up to four missiles of any of the following types and may be a mix of them. there are neurotoxin ones, imploding ones, soul stealing ones or something, and good old fashioned explosives.

Some Urien fluff: his presence is a great honour for the kabals/cults that accompany him on raids. He has died many times, but he regenerates. It is now to the point where he likes to try interesting ways of dying. But for some reason, each time he regenerates, he keeps bits of his old body - that's why he has like 5 spines and 7+ arms. He is one crazy bastard. The haemonculi built a big fancy tower out of living tissue and it is like an academy. They have even trained Fabius Bile there (Urien was interested in his experiments). He can make the small constructs troops, and he can give grotesques S6 instead of their usual S5 for 5 points each. He regenerates one wound a turn but cannot exceed the max.

Some excerpts from a conversation with two friends who have seen the codex:
Drazhar?

Phoenix lord statline incl 2+ sv and EW, the demiklaves (i think) and he can move to a different spot in combat as long as he stays in B2B with opponents. other stuff too.

Drugs?
3D6 pick the highest for running,
+1 S
+1 WS
can't remember this one
probably re-rolls is one
+1 free pain token
meaning most of the army gets feel no pain lol
1 roll for entire army.

if so, I'd love some hekatrix with max hydra gauntlets that wound on 2+

Yeah, that's precisely why you won't be able to. XD
Actually, nix what I said about the huskblade/soultrap before. All you need is that Poison retinue member and it's stupidly good.

(FYI there is a retinue member for the archon that gives the whole unit 2+ poisoned attacks... combine with huskblade and other power weapons for maximum lulz...)

[Archon]
He can take different numbers of 4 different types of guards. ie. he can take some of one type and a few of another etc. (I would recommend keeping it down to 10 members so they can ride in the archon's pimpin' raider)
one is a big bug - 3 wound tank monster, one is a 4 armed shooty guard, one is a general cc one, and another is a retinue member that grants the entire retinue poison 2+ CC attacks.

Czyli to retinue to w ogóle cholera wie co jest. :O Teraz ciekawi mnie jescze bardziej.

Archon z Huskbladem woundującym na 2+? W. T. F. To po kiego w ogóle Agonizer i ten Soul Trap, coś mi się wydaje, że Archon tego bonusa nie dostaje.
« Ostatnia zmiana: Październik 06, 2010, 10:05:41 am wysłana przez PaulShin »

Offline DonDamiano

« Odpowiedź #4219 dnia: Październik 06, 2010, 10:23:19 am »
Witam,

tak patrzę na nowe figsy DE i... o ile są w sumie ładne, to jednak baaardzo eldarskie się zrobiły. Ale... nijak do tego wszystkiego (eldarskiego) nie pasuje Raider/Ravager. Chłopaki z GW coś jednak nie przemyśleli  :biggrin:

Pozdrawiam,
Don Damiano, Dyplomowany PG

Drink deep of victory and remember the fallen.

Offline Michaelius

« Odpowiedź #4220 dnia: Październik 06, 2010, 10:58:19 am »
O ironio, sprzeczamy się mając to samo zdanie. ;)

I tu też uważam, jest dużo racji. Przerzucić się z SM na SW/BA, wystarczy kupić dex, ew. 1-2 jednostki. Żeby zacząć nową, zupełnie inną armię to już inna bajka. Choć nie powiem, miło by było, gdyby jednak zmalała ogólna liczba Power Armorów na stołach. ;)

More z bolsa:

Czyli to retinue to w ogóle cholera wie co jest. :O Teraz ciekawi mnie jescze bardziej.

Archon z Huskbladem woundującym na 2+? W. T. F. To po kiego w ogóle Agonizer i ten Soul Trap, coś mi się wydaje, że Archon tego bonusa nie dostaje.

Eldarzy maja latwiej ;) 500 pkt w Harlequinach na start sie znajdzie ;)

A co do tego Husk Blade to nie bawmy sie w warseerowe warzywa. Imho jest te 99% szans ,ze poison na 2+ nie bedzie sie kumulowal z innymi bronmi.

Czegos nie rozumem w Lelith. Jakim cudem 11 atakow S3 to jest bardzo mordercza jednostka? Albo goscie czegos nie pisza, albo zdolnosci matematyczne amerykanow i logiczne myslenie u nich mocno lezy.
Michaelius

"Your understending is not required, merely your surrender"

Offline PaulShin

« Odpowiedź #4221 dnia: Październik 06, 2010, 03:03:22 pm »
Lelith is str 3 she has no poisoned weapon of any kind. She costs 1 powerfist less than 200 points

Archon can take 3 -4 different types of retinue guys. One has 2+ poisoned weapons and upgrades other poisoned weapons in the unit to 2+. one has flamers with d6+1 strength, d6 ap role each time your wounding.

asdrubels vects dais is the same cost as Lysander has av 13 all round and has 3 dark lances.

1 of the special characters has a skyboard, I think its the baron

the decapitor has to always start in reserve regardless of mission.

Most of the characters seem to be arround the 15 firewarrior mark. Vect and drazhar are 2 exceptions that i remember.

Elites
Harlequins cost 1.8 firewarriors

incubi are the cost of 2.2 firewarriors

grotesques cost 3.5 firewarriors

wracks cost 1 firewarrior

mandrakes cost 1.5 firewarriors, they have normal cc weapons, they gain a shooting attack after they get a pain point I think str 4 ap4 assault 1 or 2 pinning. they can infiltrate and do have stealth

the elite wyches cost 1.3 firewarriors, I think they can have more special weapons than normal

the elite warriors cost 1.2 firewarriors are 3-10 models and 2 models may replace their gun with darklances (2.5 firewarriors cost) or other weapon disintergrator? (1 fire warrior cost) i think.

Troop
warriors cost 0.9 firewarriors 1 dark lance for every 10 models.

wyches cost 1 firewarrior I think they could have 1 special weapon per 5 for 1 firewarrior in cost there were 3 choices, 1 was shardnet and impaler, 1 was hydra gauntlets.

Raider costs 6 firewarriors has a dark lance equipped. has 3 upgrades for 1 firewarrior in cost 6 or 7 for 0.5 warriors in cost.
The expensive upgrades were 5+ inv, nightshield equivalent (think it had a new name) and the 3rd I belive upgraded splinter weaponry fired by passengers.

1 of the 0.5 firewarrior cost upgrades was 2d6 extra movement you cannot disembark in same turn, another was tank shock.

The venom has a transport capacity of 5 has a splinter cannon I think and has night shields, for 5.5 firewarriors in cost.

The fast attack optioned seemed very cheap. Im not entirely sure on cost.

Scourges poissibly 1.6 firewarriors in cost 2 in 5 could have a special weapon
for 1 firewarrior in cost points. an option was heat lance

Reavers I believer were same cost as scourges. 1 in 3 could have callope. 1 in 3 could have special weapon. both options cost 1 fire warrior in cost and are not mutually exclusive. One of the weapons was heat lance.

You can have 1-5 beast masters per fast attack choice.

Heavy support
Ravager cost remains at 10.5 firewarriors with all its 3 dark lances.

Talos and chronos both have t7

Voidraven bomber I believe was 14.5 firewarriors in cost with 2 dark lances and a bomb

Offline Reaperius

« Odpowiedź #4222 dnia: Październik 06, 2010, 03:20:42 pm »
a ile koszci jeden fire warrior ?  : D
Lepsza jest armia baranów prowadzona przez lwa niż armia lwów prowadzona przez barana"

Offline Eman

« Odpowiedź #4223 dnia: Październik 06, 2010, 03:21:31 pm »
Heyka !!!
a ile koszci jeden fire warrior ?  : D
Dyszke ;) Takze latwo sie liczy.
Cze !!!
Strzelanie jest dla ciot. Psychotroke granaty są dla zboków. Liczba Fistów musi być wielokrotnością liczby Rhinosów, tako rzecze święta księga.

Offline Reaperius

« Odpowiedź #4224 dnia: Październik 06, 2010, 03:35:52 pm »
Dzia, ale z moich obliczen wynika ze to to nie bedzie za drogie bedzie mialo wygar ale na cale szczescie w miare to to mientkie wszystko jest :D
Lepsza jest armia baranów prowadzona przez lwa niż armia lwów prowadzona przez barana"

Offline jachu_ka

« Odpowiedź #4225 dnia: Październik 06, 2010, 03:42:02 pm »
No dobrze, ale czy te koszty punktowe są w firewarriorach netto czy brutto?  :lol:

mąka krupczatka
<- ikona prawdziwego kasztaniarza.

Offline vanswirr

« Odpowiedź #4226 dnia: Październik 06, 2010, 03:48:26 pm »
No dobrze, ale czy te koszty punktowe są w firewarriorach netto czy brutto?  :lol:

No i pytanie czy chodzi Ci o Vat z roku 2010 czy 2011 ? :)
Jestem agentem Mossadu, ponadto za czarną robotę płaci mi CIA, FSB, Al-Kaida, koncerny energetyczne, Bilderbergowie, wydział XIII Watykanu, Kult Wielkiego Cthulhu, sztab wyborczy PO i oczywiście sam Szatan.

Offline DonDamiano

« Odpowiedź #4227 dnia: Październik 06, 2010, 03:52:16 pm »
Witam,

w dodatku jeszcze nie wiadomo czy polski czy irlandzki!
 :razz:

Pozdrawiam,
Don Damiano, Dyplomowany PG

Drink deep of victory and remember the fallen.

Offline vanswirr

« Odpowiedź #4228 dnia: Październik 06, 2010, 04:02:49 pm »
Witam,

w dodatku jeszcze nie wiadomo czy polski czy irlandzki!
 :razz:

Pozdrawiam,

No wtedy będziemy mieli wewnątrzwspólnotowe nabycie towarów. Będzie jeszcze zabawniej :)
Jestem agentem Mossadu, ponadto za czarną robotę płaci mi CIA, FSB, Al-Kaida, koncerny energetyczne, Bilderbergowie, wydział XIII Watykanu, Kult Wielkiego Cthulhu, sztab wyborczy PO i oczywiście sam Szatan.

Offline Ketchup

« Odpowiedź #4229 dnia: Październik 06, 2010, 04:05:37 pm »
PaulShin dzia za infosy.
Tak patrząc na te ploty, codex nie będzie taki słaby jak na początku sądziliśmy. Dość niski koszt wytchy, drug, który daje prawie wszystkim fnp jeśli dobrze kulniesz (inne też sensowne), nadal stosownie niski koszt bądź co bądź papierowych pojazdów, fleet na większości jednostek, ogromna szybkość pojazdów i nie tylko no i duży firepower. Co prawda nie wierzę, że siłą dorówna gwardii, wilkom czy bloodziom, ale rzeczywiście część graczy może zrezygnować z power armourów na dłuższy okres.
Hmm, dopiero przeczytałem, że voidraven, razorwing i venom nie są open topped. Kolejny +  :wink:
« Ostatnia zmiana: Październik 06, 2010, 04:27:50 pm wysłana przez Ketchup »
ANWIL MISTRZ!!! In the grim darkness of the future, there is only ... Ketchup.

anything