trawa

Autor Wątek: Nowości Games Workshop  (Przeczytany 823638 razy)

0 użytkowników i 1 Gość przegląda ten wątek.

Offline Kelvan

• Terminator
  • I'm not a nerd. I'm just smarter than you.
Odp: Nowości Games Workshop
« Odpowiedź #2250 dnia: Lipiec 31, 2008, 02:13:46 pm »
Na Apokalipse musisz miec duzo czasu i duzo zabawek (a co za tym idzie sporo kasy), te dwa warunki sa wzajemnie wykluczajace w znacznej wiekszosci, wiec malo kto w to gra.
Mam ostatnio troche zabawek i chetnie bym sobie pogral ale z czasem niestety kiepsko.

Co innego miec duza armie (nawet apokaliptyczna), a co innego grac w Apokalipse.

Co fakt to fakt. Na brak zabawek nie narzekam, a jak raz zagram na 3 miechy to jest sukces 8)
Necrons, Catachans, Eldars, Dark Eldars, SM Raptors

Offline the best of IG

« Odpowiedź #2251 dnia: Sierpień 02, 2008, 11:39:41 am »
http://www.forgeworld.co.uk/nurgog.htm - nurglowe ogrynki - obleśnie przepiekne  :lol: .
My little Space Marine
 I used to wonder what battle could be
 My little Space Marine
 Until you shared your bolter with me
 Big Tanks, tons of guns, a beautiful armor faithful and strong
 Sharing honor, it's an easy feat and the Emperor makes it all complete!
 Oh my little Space Marine
 Don't you know you are my very best battle brother!

Offline Hunter Killer

« Odpowiedź #2252 dnia: Sierpień 02, 2008, 11:34:50 pm »
Że zadam takie pytanie laika...na co tym ogrynom te "puszki", drugie śniadanie?
Walka to nie tylko siła ognia, to także, a może przede wszystkim, myślenie.
There is no 'overkill'. There is only 'open fire' and 'I need to reload' - motto Tau

Offline Typhus112

« Odpowiedź #2253 dnia: Sierpień 03, 2008, 09:02:51 am »

Offline Kris

« Odpowiedź #2254 dnia: Sierpień 04, 2008, 11:31:42 am »
Na Apokalipse musisz miec duzo czasu i duzo zabawek (a co za tym idzie sporo kasy), te dwa warunki sa wzajemnie wykluczajace w znacznej wiekszosci, wiec malo kto w to gra.
Tu się nie zgodzę.
Zagraliśmy w Apo ładnych parę razy, nikt nie miał dużych zabawek, ale formacje i asety dodają dużo uroku i co ważniejsze możliwości taktycznych.
Nawet bez super-heavy jest frajda z grania
Pogłoski o mojej śmierci są przesadzone

Offline MiSiU

« Odpowiedź #2255 dnia: Sierpień 08, 2008, 09:32:08 pm »
Spearhead do nowych Marynatów. Chyba będzie można sobie jednak nimi pograć na nowej Arenie:
http://uk.games-workshop.com/storefront/store.uk?do=Individual&code=60110101384&orignav=10

Offline Soulles_Being

« Odpowiedź #2256 dnia: Sierpień 09, 2008, 06:20:56 am »
Że zadam takie pytanie laika...na co tym ogrynom te "puszki", drugie śniadanie?
To zapewne pozostałości po respiratorach jakiegoś archaicznego typu. Zerknij np na te ogryny z Siege of Vraks tam też miały podobne. Zresztą skoro to nurgle to pewnie teraz faktycznie pełnią funkcje "lunch box'ów" ;)

IMHO: brzydkie te figurki... i nie mówie w sensie nurglowym. Marynaty nurgla, dred nurgla to jest paskudnie fajne ale te ogryny to jakiś badziew. Jakby wzieli normalnego ogryzka z vraks, oblali gliną i wyryli otwory na oczy...

Pozdrawiam ;)
In the midst of genetically engineered super-beings, alien killing machines, warrior mystics, and technology that approaches sorcery in its sophistication, the Imperial Guard are mere soldiers.

'If brutal force isn't working you're not using enough!'

Offline Błotnik

« Odpowiedź #2257 dnia: Sierpień 09, 2008, 08:10:42 am »
Ja chciałem tylko spytać, czy w marinsowym Spearheadzie jest nowy kodeks? Zdaje się, że tak, ale mam słabą rozdzielczość monitora i trochę mi się obrazek rozmazuje.
Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh!

Offline Wosho

« Odpowiedź #2258 dnia: Sierpień 09, 2008, 09:34:08 am »
Jest.

Offline the best of IG

« Odpowiedź #2259 dnia: Sierpień 09, 2008, 11:29:52 am »
Lipny IMO ten starter  :p. Znakiem czasów jest fakt, ze zawiera 4 speciali  :roll:.
« Ostatnia zmiana: Sierpień 09, 2008, 12:16:25 pm wysłana przez the best of IG »
My little Space Marine
 I used to wonder what battle could be
 My little Space Marine
 Until you shared your bolter with me
 Big Tanks, tons of guns, a beautiful armor faithful and strong
 Sharing honor, it's an easy feat and the Emperor makes it all complete!
 Oh my little Space Marine
 Don't you know you are my very best battle brother!

Offline Hang Man

« Odpowiedź #2260 dnia: Sierpień 09, 2008, 12:14:13 pm »
Wiem, że to noobowskier pytanie, ale wolę się upewnić:

Jaki będzie następny dex po SM? IG?

I kiedy tak w przybliżeniu ma wyjść?
Freedom is the freedom to say that two plus two make four. If that is granted, all else follows.

Offline PaulShin

« Odpowiedź #2261 dnia: Sierpień 09, 2008, 08:00:06 pm »
Ponoć IG na święta. A jak nie to początek '09.

Inquisitor_Matematicus

• Gość
« Odpowiedź #2262 dnia: Sierpień 10, 2008, 09:14:28 am »
Wiem, że to noobowskier pytanie, ale wolę się upewnić:

Jaki będzie następny dex po SM? IG?

I kiedy tak w przybliżeniu ma wyjść?

Tak jak powiedział PaulShin, początek 2009.

A tu ploteczki z czerwca tak dla przypomnienia jakby ktoś miał problemy z przekopaniem się przez temat:

Army wide special rule: I think it’s called Platoon Drill or something like that. Basically, units from the same platoon may ignore intervening squads when shooting. So enemy units targeted in this way do not receive the 4+ save. Apparently this only works if the Platoon command squad is alive and within 12” of the rest of the platoon. I’ve been told that this is just one of the abilities guard Platoons may get, but only as long as the chain of command is intact (whatever that means). So loosing your HQ Command Squad may be a really bad thing.

Doctrines are for sure gone (I think we all knew this), but have been replaced by more mutable platoons. Instead of Armoured fist squads you can buy Chimeras for a whole platoon. Or buy the whole platoon grav-chutes to give them deep strike, or drop the heavy weapons from squads and give the platoon Scout. Veteran squads become upgrades to platoons (i.e. they are not elites anymore).

Apparently infantry platoons let you attach certain types of support vehicles to them(kinda like back in second edition). Things like sentinels, hellhounds and demolishers can be attached to platoons. They still take up a FOC spot, but become part of the platoon and so will benefit from the Platoon Drill rule.

The Leman Russ can be bought as a squadron so you can get 3 for a single FOC. They can not be attached to platoons however.

Sniper Squads can now infiltrate, get stealth, range finders and all models in the squad have sniper rifles (and BS 4!).

Like the Land Raider, a new plastic sprue for the Leman Russ has been made that will allow plastic demolishers and a 3rd variant (my money is on the Exterminator).

The Baneblade in NOT in the new codex. It just doesn’t work (i.e. overpowered)in games that are not Apocalypse in size.

However Stormtrooper squads can now take Valkyries as transports. Both will be getting a plastic kit. Valkyries follow the rules for skimmers I’ve been told. Again, they want to keep flyers and super heavies out of “normal games” but give people the ability to use them with all the special rules in Apocalypse and Planet-strike (if the ever get around to that.)

This last one makes me wonder what’s they are doing, but apparently there is a new HQ in the book; Inquisitor and Retinue much like the elites from the current Daemon Hunters/Witch Hunters books.

Offline Hang Man

« Odpowiedź #2263 dnia: Sierpień 11, 2008, 01:09:06 pm »
kolejne ploty z Warseera:

Right then - Librarians.
9 powers:
Avenger - essentially an AP3 heavy flamer,
Force Dome - 5+ invulnerable for Librarian and squad until end of next player turn,
Gate of Infinity - Librarian and squad Deep Strike back within 24", but with minor risk...,
Machine Curse - shooting attack causing Glancing Hit on 1 vehicle within 24",
Might of the Ancients - Librarian gains strength 6 and rolls 2d6 armour penetration.
Null Zone - all enemy units within 24" re-roll successul invulnerable saves for rest of player turn ,
Smite - 12" range, assault 4 St4 AP2,
Quickening - gains Fleet and Ini.10,
Vortex of Doom - 12" St10 AP1 Heavy1 Blast...failed test = blast centred on Librarian without scatter...

Naprawdę syte moce. Aż trudno wybierać  8)

A, i jeszcze jedno. Libra bedzie mógł puszczać 2 moce na ture.
Freedom is the freedom to say that two plus two make four. If that is granted, all else follows.

Offline MiSiU

« Odpowiedź #2264 dnia: Sierpień 11, 2008, 01:18:25 pm »

A, i jeszcze jedno. Libra bedzie mógł puszczać 2 moce na ture.

Jak mu się to dokupi za 50 punktów :P