Autor Wątek: Grey Knights  (Przeczytany 29881 razy)

0 użytkowników i 1 Gość przegląda ten wątek.

Offline Jezo

Odp: Grey Knights
« Odpowiedź #90 dnia: Marzec 18, 2011, 01:21:34 pm »
Wydaje mi się, że warto robić te młotki master-crafted - kosztuje 5 punktów, więc niewiele, a ten przerzut może się przydać
Ludzi z X w opisie traktuje jak hakerów - to oni przypuścili zbiorowy atak na stronę ligową XD

Offline Nathaniel

« Odpowiedź #91 dnia: Marzec 18, 2011, 01:24:04 pm »
uwazaj na te pulapke, 4 m-c mlotki to 20 pkt.
warto?  :smile:
Nathaniel

In dedicato imperatum ultra articulo mortis
- For the Emperor Beyond the Point of Death

As defenders we stand
... as brothers we fall

Offline Jezo

« Odpowiedź #92 dnia: Marzec 18, 2011, 01:25:52 pm »
jak masz 20 punktów do wydania to IMO tak
Ludzi z X w opisie traktuje jak hakerów - to oni przypuścili zbiorowy atak na stronę ligową XD

Offline Wosho

« Odpowiedź #93 dnia: Marzec 18, 2011, 01:48:03 pm »
Dobrze gada, oczywiście że warto :)

Offline Bern-HARD

• Młodszy Mistrz
  • Klub bitewniakowy "Rzeźnik" w Sopocie
    • Bernar DZIK !!!
« Odpowiedź #94 dnia: Marzec 18, 2011, 08:36:21 pm »
No i rzucasz wszystkie kostki za oddział a potem przerzucasz te 5 kostek i mówisz że to od różnych modeli z tego oddziału  :badgrin:
Hallo! Ich bin Berniczek, Hände hoch!!!

Offline the best of IG

« Odpowiedź #95 dnia: Marzec 22, 2011, 01:39:03 pm »
No i rzucasz wszystkie kostki za oddział a potem przerzucasz te 5 kostek i mówisz że to od różnych modeli z tego oddziału
Wałek  :razz: .
My little Space Marine
 I used to wonder what battle could be
 My little Space Marine
 Until you shared your bolter with me
 Big Tanks, tons of guns, a beautiful armor faithful and strong
 Sharing honor, it's an easy feat and the Emperor makes it all complete!
 Oh my little Space Marine
 Don't you know you are my very best battle brother!

Offline krawat

« Odpowiedź #96 dnia: Marzec 22, 2011, 09:18:17 pm »
tak tylko wrzuce ze stronki gw usa dla podtwierdzenia paru rzeczy bo na naszym forum ich nie ujżałem:

One Man Army
If the Grey Knights are too few in number to fight a particularly large and powerful Daemon of the Warp without suffering heavy losses, then they will look to a Nemesis Dreadknight to even the odds. The pilot's Dark Excommunication psychic power can temporarily nullify his target's Daemonic Gifts, allowing him to strike the killing blow whilst his opponent is vulnerable. Its powerful weaponry will happily tear through any enemy army, both at range and in assault. As a 4-Wound Monstrous Creature with the same save as a Terminator armour, the Nemesis Dreadknight's adamantium-alloy skeleton also lends it incredible durability

Armoured Assault
The Grey Knights have access to some of the most advanced resources, and their vehicle armoury is no exception with Dreadnoughts, Rhinos, Land Raiders, Stormraven Gunships at their disposal. As the pilots are Grey Knights, they can summon their Fortitude psychic power to recover from the effects of Crew Shaken and Crew Stunned vehicle damage results.

Tactical Dreadnought Armour
Such are the vast resources made available to the Grey Knights, that Terminator armour is widespread throughout the Chapter. As such, Terminator Squads are Troops choices in the army, and have access to a huge variety of equipment with which to bring death to their enemies. Paladins are the champions of the Chapter, each a hero in his own right. These indomitable warriors have 2 Wounds each, and one member of the squad can even be upgraded to an Apothecary, giving the squad Feel no Pain and making them all but unstoppable

Leading from the Front
As one would expect of the mightiest Space Marines in the galaxy, the leaders of the Grey Knights are true heroes of legend. Be they Brotherhood Champions, Brother-Captains or Grand Masters, they are all consummate warriors and highly capable battlefield commanders. Any of these HQ choices will serve you well in battle, but if you want to try a subtler approach, why not field a Grey Knight Librarian and unleash your psychic might on the enemies of Mankind?

Flexible Fighters
A Strike Squad is a Troops choice and the nearest thing to a standard squad as can be found in such an elite army. They can perform any battlefield role to the highest standard, and their generous equipment options perfectly augment the squad's flexibility. An Interceptor Squad is another versatile squad, but to a more extreme degree than the Strike Squad. Equipped with personal teleporters, an Interceptor Squad can be used to launch an all-out assault on an enemy position, or counter-attack, using a teleport shunt to launch into the thick of the fighting. Both squads can use their Hammerhand psychic power to increase their strength in combat, or Warp Quake to disrupt the arrival of enemy reinforcements

Attack & Defence
The bane of large enemy squads, the piety of a Purifier Squad is such that they can unleash Cleansing Flame, smiting their enemies with a wave of pure psychic energy. Those that survive are no match for the righteous fury of these deadly warriors. By contrast, the Purgation Squad is the last say in heavy firepower. With the ability to field four heavy weapons and even engage targets that are out of their line of sight with the Astral Aim psychic power, none are safe from their wrath

wszystko z działu getting started
może nic wielkiego ale pare rzeczy w 100% podtwierdzone przez GW

witam wszystkich po dłuższej przerwie :)

pozdro
krawat
ZAPINAMY

Offline krawat

« Odpowiedź #97 dnia: Marzec 22, 2011, 09:23:37 pm »
a i jeszcze kapne troszeczke:

Weapons & Wargear
...Each Nemesis weapon type grants different advantages in addition to its status as s force weapon, from the aggressive halberd option (+2 Initiative), to the near impenetrable defence offered by the Nemesis warding stave (2+ invulnerable save in combat). The heavy weapons wielded by the Grey Knights are similarly deadly, with the psycannon offering the dual role of heavy or assault weapon, and the multi-barrelled psilencer able to unleash a ferocious six shots a turn.
ZAPINAMY

Offline Bern-HARD

• Młodszy Mistrz
  • Klub bitewniakowy "Rzeźnik" w Sopocie
    • Bernar DZIK !!!
« Odpowiedź #98 dnia: Marzec 23, 2011, 09:38:01 am »
Krawat wyślij mi mejla na PM to pozwolę sobie Ciebie trochę oświecić  :wink:
Hallo! Ich bin Berniczek, Hände hoch!!!

Offline gilthanas

« Odpowiedź #99 dnia: Marzec 23, 2011, 09:54:03 am »
Teraz to juz wystarczy odwiedzic pierwszy lepszy sklep i obejrzec w wersji legalnej i papierowej.
A ninja knows no fear.

Offline Wosho

« Odpowiedź #100 dnia: Marzec 23, 2011, 10:04:30 am »
Krawat jak zwykle w temacie :razz:

Offline el_piszczu

« Odpowiedź #101 dnia: Marzec 23, 2011, 08:51:21 pm »
przeczytałem wątek pobieżnie i od razu podbudowany się czuje ;)
Trzymam klimat skoro chcę grać GK termosami ;P

Offline krawat

« Odpowiedź #102 dnia: Marzec 24, 2011, 09:48:13 pm »
Krawat jak zwykle w temacie :razz:
oj tam czepiasz sie szczegołów

jestem juz poinformowany za co dziekuje Wołkowi.
chociaż nie... nie dziekuje mu bo mam nieprzespana noc  :lol:
ZAPINAMY

Offline Wołek

« Odpowiedź #103 dnia: Marzec 24, 2011, 10:36:02 pm »
oj tam czepiasz sie szczegołów

jestem juz poinformowany za co dziekuje Wołkowi.
chociaż nie... nie dziekuje mu bo mam nieprzespana noc  :lol:

Spoko ;P
Nie chodzi o siłę twoich ciosów.Chodzi o siłę przyjętego ciosu i zdolność do brnięcia dalej.
Ile możesz przyjąć na siebie i wciąż iść przed siebie.Tak zostaje się Zwycięzcą.-Rocky Balboa

Liczy się tylko sfora.

Offline Emeryt

• Stolnik bracki
  • taki duży, a taki gruby.
    • Story of the Month - konkurs na fanfiki WH40.000