Autor Wątek: Nowości Games Workshop  (Przeczytany 829766 razy)

0 użytkowników i 1 Gość przegląda ten wątek.

Offline Jezo

Odp: Nowości Games Workshop
« Odpowiedź #2925 dnia: Maj 11, 2009, 07:07:58 pm »
to chyba bedzie na desce jezdzil (nie serfingowej)
Ludzi z X w opisie traktuje jak hakerów - to oni przypuścili zbiorowy atak na stronę ligową XD

Offline Inkq

• Moderatorzy
  • Stolnik bracki
  • Matematyk
« Odpowiedź #2926 dnia: Maj 12, 2009, 11:23:38 am »
Cytat: BoLS
So we have all been hearing the vague whispers over the last month or so regarding a new race of some type being given the green light by Games Workshop.

We have been hearing more and more chatter on this one from various sources, with lots of contradictory info on who or what they may be. I'm not even sure what Warhammer system (40k or Fantasy, or both) is being discussed. The common themes of this talk are the following:

1) The studio was given the go ahead to wade into the new race (so we are talking about something that is years off)

2) The new race is non-human in nature.

Niby plota. Ale jest to dość interesujące.

Offline Wosho

« Odpowiedź #2927 dnia: Maj 12, 2009, 12:35:06 pm »
Podobno raczej do WFB.

Offline Yedli

« Odpowiedź #2928 dnia: Maj 12, 2009, 01:15:11 pm »
Mój kontakt w Studio podał że vampire fish elf werewolves , więc raczej do battla.  8)

Y.
Teatrzyk Różowy Juggernaut
I could hear nothing unusual, although that brought little comfort. In my experience, it's what you don't notice that kills you. ‐ Ciaphas Cain

Offline marcinkk

« Odpowiedź #2929 dnia: Maj 13, 2009, 06:48:10 am »
taaa, do czterdziestki to niech się oni zajmą wyklarowaniem tego co jest a nie tworzeniem jeszcze większego zamieszania... tfu...

Offline Yedli

« Odpowiedź #2930 dnia: Maj 13, 2009, 11:28:09 am »
Tak przy okazji, pojawiły się pliki do AB2.2 uwzględniające Apokalipsę (o nowej IG na razie cisza).
http://www.ab40k.org/modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=viewdownload&cid=7&orderby=dateD
Teatrzyk Różowy Juggernaut
I could hear nothing unusual, although that brought little comfort. In my experience, it's what you don't notice that kills you. ‐ Ciaphas Cain

Offline azrael88

• Kawaler Bractwa Św. Jerzego
  • vel Morgan Bernhardt
« Odpowiedź #2931 dnia: Maj 13, 2009, 03:56:48 pm »
Niby plota. Ale jest to dość interesujące.

Mam nadzieję, że jednak WFB i że będą to Chaos Dwarfy. W 40K nic więcej nie potrzeba.

Offline the best of IG

« Odpowiedź #2932 dnia: Maj 13, 2009, 05:35:09 pm »
Chaos dwarfy raczej nie. To już istniejąca rasa, pozatym GW nie ma do nich praw ( koleś je posiadający odszedł od nich wiele lat temu ).
My little Space Marine
 I used to wonder what battle could be
 My little Space Marine
 Until you shared your bolter with me
 Big Tanks, tons of guns, a beautiful armor faithful and strong
 Sharing honor, it's an easy feat and the Emperor makes it all complete!
 Oh my little Space Marine
 Don't you know you are my very best battle brother!

Offline MiSiU

« Odpowiedź #2933 dnia: Maj 13, 2009, 07:34:12 pm »
A nie pomerdało Ci się czasem ze Squatami? Chaos dwarfy mają się całkiem nieźle...

Offline azrael88

• Kawaler Bractwa Św. Jerzego
  • vel Morgan Bernhardt
« Odpowiedź #2934 dnia: Maj 13, 2009, 07:36:19 pm »
Tia... z ravening hordes, z bodajże 1996 roku. Ja bym jednak wolał nowy armybook :D ale to chyba niemożliwe w świetle tego, co napisał The best of IG

Offline PaulShin

« Odpowiedź #2935 dnia: Maj 13, 2009, 08:26:44 pm »
Są ploty że Forge zacznie produkować takie armie jak DKoK czy Elysianie do WFB i jedną z nich mają być chaos dwarfy.

Offline afruniu

« Odpowiedź #2936 dnia: Maj 14, 2009, 09:11:00 pm »
nevermind, my bad :D
narka
"There must be some kind of way out of here..."

Offline MiRage*

« Odpowiedź #2937 dnia: Maj 15, 2009, 11:15:25 am »
nie zauwazyłem by ktoś wspominał, że GW podnosi ceny niedlugo o 25%  :neutral:
* - a ja wygrałem z Vladim :>

Offline suzin07

« Odpowiedź #2938 dnia: Maj 15, 2009, 12:48:55 pm »
rynek wtorny jest bogaty w rozne modele wystarczy dobrze poszukac ;) ja od 3 lat nie kupilem nowego modelu. Bog zaplac za dot-3

Offline PaulShin

« Odpowiedź #2939 dnia: Maj 18, 2009, 08:04:09 pm »
From Katie Drake of Astronomican.

Hi everyone. I realize that I'm new here and as such what I say will be taken with a grain of salt at best, but I figured I'd share anyway.

According to my source (which cannot be named due to his/her fear of getting in trouble for leaking goodies), the Blood Raven Space Marines will be getting a Codex all of their own for 40K "sometime before 6th edition". Said source insists that Games Workshop has been looking to further capitalize on the excellent sales on the Space Marine range and as such have been grooming the Blood Ravens for the spotlight via the Dawn of War series of computer games.

Apparently the Blood Ravens will get a whole bunch of goodies in order to distance them from the typical Codex Chapters and therefore justify a dedicated Codex - the large number of psykers in the Chapter being one of the main themes. After all, there's already the balanced Chapter (Ultramarines), shooty Chapter (well, sort of at least, in the form of the Dark Angels before their new Codex release and Imperial Fists), and a bunch of close combat focused Chapters (Blood Angels, Black Templars and Space Wolves, to name but a few), so a Chapter that stands out by relying on a large number of Librarians makes sense. Aside from Librarians, the Ravens will apparently make use of some "lost, ancient Imperial Technology" which, coupled with the unprecedented foresight of the Chapter's psykers, will allow many of the units in the army to "begin the game in advantageous positions or receive bonuses".

That's all I've heard so far, but my source informs me that we'll be hearing progressively more about the Blood Ravens, both in further Dawn of War games as well as from the Black Library to prepare the way for the Ravens to arrive in the limelight.

While this may seem fantastic and unlikely, this source is the same that hinted about the addition of the Tau a number of years ago, as well as a contributor to the Planetstrike rumors that we began hearing about over two years ago.

Hopefully this makes for an interesting discussion if nothing else.

Thanks for reading.

No masz, następni? ;) Trochę za dużo już by tych SM dexów by było.
Inna sprawa że ja tuż już byłem przekonany do Wilków a BR byliby ciekawi.

anything