trawa

Autor Wątek: Nowości Games Workshop  (Przeczytany 826092 razy)

0 użytkowników i 1 Gość przegląda ten wątek.

Offline Nathaniel

Odp: Nowości Games Workshop
« Odpowiedź #4965 dnia: Czerwiec 23, 2011, 09:49:05 pm »
najlepsze jest to ze ponad polowa tych zasad mega mi sie podoba... jesli ktos to wymyslil jako fake to GW powinno go szybko zatrudnic ;)
Nathaniel

In dedicato imperatum ultra articulo mortis
- For the Emperor Beyond the Point of Death

As defenders we stand
... as brothers we fall

Offline Perzan

• Młodszy Terminator
  • Wściekły. Perzan.
    • Hortwerth.com
« Odpowiedź #4966 dnia: Czerwiec 24, 2011, 01:42:58 am »
Słodko... Na takich zasadach to bym chetnie pograł... Jak okaże się że wydadzą znowu jakiś shit to chyba trzeba będzie jakiegoś fan-rulebooka zrobić bo wygląda to aż zbyt miodnie i taktycznie. Zupełnie jak nie ta gra!

Poland: owning bitches since 966.

Offline Ketchup

« Odpowiedź #4967 dnia: Czerwiec 24, 2011, 08:23:25 am »
Generalnie też uważam, że ktoś musiałby za bardzo się za dużo napracować żeby samemu to wymyślić i nie rozumiem jaki miałby w tym cel, więc sądzę, że te zasady mogą się potwierdzić (pewnie z jakimiś zmianami bo podobno GW nawet testuje swoje zasady :D)
ANWIL MISTRZ!!! In the grim darkness of the future, there is only ... Ketchup.

Offline Wosho

« Odpowiedź #4968 dnia: Czerwiec 24, 2011, 08:51:17 am »
Generalnie wszystko fajnie, tylko ciekawe jak sie to ma do niby nowej polityki GW kontrolowania wszystkich przeciekow.
« Ostatnia zmiana: Czerwiec 24, 2011, 09:03:01 am wysłana przez Wosho »

Offline Yedli

« Odpowiedź #4969 dnia: Czerwiec 24, 2011, 09:00:17 am »
Może ten jest kontrolowany - puścili go i obserwują reakcję, czy się podoba czy nie.  :lol:
Teatrzyk Różowy Juggernaut
I could hear nothing unusual, although that brought little comfort. In my experience, it's what you don't notice that kills you. ‐ Ciaphas Cain

Offline Michaelius

« Odpowiedź #4970 dnia: Czerwiec 24, 2011, 09:25:17 am »
Nie wiem, BoK dość często miał rację. Ale chyba nie chce mi sie tego czytać, po co. Co prawda ICowie biorący dwa save'y naraz, to wielkie lol, Lord na Wilku z 2+/3+ będzie jeszcze gorszy. :D

W poprzedniej wersji plotek gosc wspominal, ze wszystkie army booki maja dostawac update do tych zasad (co ma sens bo trzeba ustopniowac zasady jakos). Wiec najwieksze bezsensy moze tez przytna.
Michaelius

"Your understending is not required, merely your surrender"

Offline Yedli

« Odpowiedź #4971 dnia: Czerwiec 24, 2011, 09:49:51 am »
Mnie tylko zastanawia jak perile mają być bez zmian, skoro rzuca się jedną kością.  :lol:
W każdym razie, jeżeli faktycznie tak zmienią zasady, to systemu trzeba sie będzie uczyc praktycznie od nowa.

No i sierżanci przestaną ginąć pierwsi (chyba że z directa).  :badgrin:
I could hear nothing unusual, although that brought little comfort. In my experience, it's what you don't notice that kills you. ‐ Ciaphas Cain

Offline Kelvan

• Terminator
  • I'm not a nerd. I'm just smarter than you.
« Odpowiedź #4972 dnia: Czerwiec 24, 2011, 11:04:20 am »
Generalnie tłumaczenie skąd ten przeciek jest następujące.

I am really  pissed! The recent shift in GW’s marketing strategy is only the beginning. The  goal is to completely control every bit of information that is going out and  make every advance sneak peek look like an accidental leak. Think of Apple and  you know what they are trying to achieve. They simultaneously try to keep the  internet crowd happy with some leaked bits here and there and the store crowded  focused on the next release. Prepare for more of these infamous “you see one  eighth of the miniature and should stand in awe” pictures. The restructured  White Dwarf will be the only place for “official” news. The days when Games  Days were a good source for exciting news are gone. No more seminars.  Independent shop owners will get the info at the same time as the public. From  autumn on product codes will be chiffres and retailers have to order bulk  packages for new releases without knowing what is in it if they want to get the  releases on the first day. If they want to buy the boxes individually they have  to wait two weeks until GW releases the chiffres. Mail Orders won’t arrive on  the day of release, they will be SENT on the day of release. So no more  accidental early arrivals. If you want to buy a product on the day of release  you have to go to a GW store or one of the shops that have bought the release  package. There is no chance to get the products via an online store on time.  The retail embargo for the southern hemisphere were initially planned for every  single country, so no more exports from UK to continental Europa, but GW’s law  division stopped this as it would have violated EU laws. So now they will  introduce two boxes for every release with exactly the same content but  different boxes. One is for the retail in a single country and comes at the  standard wholesale price. The other box has all the necessary taxation and  regulatory clearances for export. These boxes are virtually the same but GW is  charging an extra fee for them. Online shops can choose to stop exports or  accept a serious blow to their profit margins.
We, the  gamers, are sitting on the receiving end of this dishonest policy once more. We  are treated like children and that is exactly the goal of these changes. So  here are some of their plans, as long as the info is available, to spoil some  of their surprises:
* first 6th  edition codexes, but release before or with rulebook, small release with single  or two waves: Black Templars (1 waves: 2x plactic, 2x Finecast), Tau (1 wave:  3x plastic boxes, 4x Finecast), Necrons (2 waves)
* first  real 6th edition codex: Codex Chaos Legions, really big release in three waves,  doesn’t invalidate Codex Chaos Space Marines which gets extensive White Dwarf  update as Codex Renegade Space Marines
As I am  done with GW forever. I love the miniatures, I like the new rules (been pretty  enthusiastic about it), but I hate the company, that makes them. If you knew  what I know you would feel the same. GW doesn’t care for their customers one  bit. The whole corporal culture is cynical as hell. The managers despise the  hobby and all immatures who play it. There is a huge rift in the management and  most of the executives that actually play the game have left or are leaving the  company right now.
Mówi się jeszcze że oprócz Chaos Legions na 90% powstanie kodex Hrud i Umbra, a także Adeptus Mechanicus ale to ostatnie to bardziej przypuszczenie. Może wreszcie zaczęli ładować kasę z podwyżek nie do kieszeni tylko na inwestycje w nowe armie.

Co do zasad, większość tych zmian zapowiada się genialnie. Szczególnie reakcje.

Necrons, Catachans, Eldars, Dark Eldars, SM Raptors

Offline Nathaniel

« Odpowiedź #4973 dnia: Czerwiec 24, 2011, 12:26:28 pm »
90% powstanie kodex Hrud i Umbra,

:doubt:
Nathaniel

As defenders we stand
... as brothers we fall

Offline Michaelius

« Odpowiedź #4974 dnia: Czerwiec 24, 2011, 12:48:21 pm »
A teraz to juz na 100% wiaodomo, ze fake ;)
Michaelius

Offline Zly

« Odpowiedź #4975 dnia: Czerwiec 24, 2011, 01:08:03 pm »
Mnie się najbardziej podoba wrzucenie do RB zasad apo, sh i flyerów jako wprawdzie opcjonalne ale już oficjalnie część RB do 40stki:)
Obsługa fotograficzna imprez i uroczystości.
Portrety, plenery, fotografia reklamowa i nie tylko.
Szybko i profesjonalnie:-). Faktury Vat.
790 333 553 lub priv.

Offline Nathaniel

« Odpowiedź #4976 dnia: Czerwiec 24, 2011, 01:09:37 pm »
Zły, nie unos sie, to fake jest ;)
Nathaniel

As defenders we stand
... as brothers we fall

Offline Kelvan

• Terminator
  • I'm not a nerd. I'm just smarter than you.
« Odpowiedź #4977 dnia: Czerwiec 24, 2011, 02:31:59 pm »
Codex Space Marines
  p.51
  And they Shall know Fear: Sworn Brothers, pass rally morale check   automatically, if caught in sweeping advance, fights on and gets No   Retreat hits
  p.53
  Chapter Banner: counts as as banner for assuming leadership, units in   12” re-roll morale checks for heavy casualties, lost close combat, tank   shock and pinning , rest unchanged
  p.55
  Nartheticum: Feel no Pain (1)
  Company Banner: counts as as banner for assuming leadership, units in   12” re-roll morale checks for heavy casualties, lost close combat, tank   shock and pinning , rest unchanged
  p. 56
  Librarians have power level 1, Epistolaries 2
  p. 57
  Smite: shooting power
  The Avengers: shooting power
  Quickening: modifying power, must target himself, used in preparation phase
  Null Zone: shock wave
  Might of Titans: modifying power, used at start of assault phase
  Gate of infinity: modifying power, used in movement phase
  Vortex of Doom: Rift power
  p.58
  Honour of the Chapter: Fearless (2) and Stubborn
  p. 62
  Heroic Intervention: can surge on turn of arrival, but not shoot
  p. 65
  Move Through Cover: Move Through Cover (2)
  p. 66
  Move Through Cover: Move Through Cover (1)
  Sniper Rifle: Sniper (1)
  p. 69
  Drop Pod Assault: Remaining drop pods are divided between rear guard,   flank guard, cannot harry. Disembarking unit cannot assault even if unit   has fleet.
  p. 73
  Thunderfire Gun: 1 crew marker, make additional S8, power weapon attack at I 1
  Tremor: unit already in cover cannot force a surge
  p. 75:
  Cerberus Launcher: additionally units disembarking from moving vehicle have Fleet
  p. 81
  Power of the machine spirit: can fire one more weapon, advanced rules: can still cause directed wounds if diverting fire
  Assault vehicle: units disembarking from moving vehicle have Fleet
  p. 84
  God of War: Fearless (2) for every unit with combat tactics
  p. 85
  Surprise Attack: no effect without advanced rules in play
  Rites of Battle: re-roll any failed morale check for pinning, heavy casualties, tank shock or lost close combat
  Talassarian Tempest Blade: Instant Death (1)
  Mantle of Suzerain: Fell no Pain (1)
  p. 86
  Hood of Hellfire: power level 3
  p. 87
  Feel no Pain: Feel no Pain (1)
  p. 88
  Eye of Vengeance: controlling player can choose, to which armour group Telion’s wounds go
  Stalker Pattern Boltgun: Rending (1)
  p. 92
  Chapter Tactics: Fleet (1), when disembarked from moving vehicle unit   can advance, but not charge (except from Land raider and Land Speeder   Storm)
  The Raven’s Talons: Rending(1)
  p. 94
  Moondrakkan: can charged even if moves flat out
  Moonfang: ID (1)
  p. 95
  Fearless: Fearless (2) and Stubborn
  p.97
  Assault Cannon: Rending (1)
  p. 98
  Master-crafted Weapons: has master-crafted rule
  p. 100
  Camo Cloaks: Stealth (1)
  p.103
  Dozer Blades: can re-roll dangerous terrain tests
  p.129-143
  Chapter Champion, Company Champion and Sergeants are squad leaders,   Servitor units and attack bike squadrons can nominate one model as squad   leader
Fake nie fake, ale część info odnośnie nowych armii została potwierdzona przez ludzi, którzy w przeszłości sprzedawali 90% trafne plotki na temat ostatnio wypuszczonych armii.

Jak ktoś może mi potwierdzić, że nowy codex blaszaków rzeczywiście został wydrukowany w Polsce (a pewnie ktoś tutaj o tym wie) to już w ogóle wierze w to w ciemno.
Necrons, Catachans, Eldars, Dark Eldars, SM Raptors

Offline Yedli

« Odpowiedź #4978 dnia: Czerwiec 24, 2011, 03:59:30 pm »
Albo to podpucha, albo kierownictwo musiało tam kogoś bardzo mocno WKR.  :lol:

Offline Michaelius

« Odpowiedź #4979 dnia: Czerwiec 24, 2011, 04:03:57 pm »
O wow wlasnie zajarzylem, ze wedlug tego opisu jednostki z fleetem moga szarzowac z wnetrza pojazdu :D
Michaelius

anything